VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
How can I get myself into R32 registry?? Bought 2008 R32 #4255 from an Audi dealer in Florida a
year ago.
I think the original owner traded it in on a Mercedes. I am the new second owner from Chicago area.

Thanks,

Tom Coley tc1127l
Check OP. There's a link to the registry and on top of that page there's a small link that says "add yours"

Congrats on the buy!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
Volkswagen Golf MK5 R32
100 Posts
Custom Carbon Fiber Shifter Paddles + OEM Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Just finished building Custom Carbon Fiber paddle shifters and OEM Custom Carbon Fiber mirror caps, installed them Yesterday on my BLUE R32 looks amazing !!:D:D

·
Registered
280 Posts
Custom Carbon Fiber Shifter Paddles + OEM Carbon Fiber Mirror Caps

Just finished building Custom Carbon Fiber paddle shifters and OEM Custom Carbon Fiber mirror caps, installed them Yesterday on my BLUE R32 looks amazing !!:D:D
Do you finish your project about your MK7 steering wheel fully compatible with our R32 MK5 ?

·
Registered
Volkswagen Golf MK5 R32
100 Posts
Do you finish your project about your MK7 steering wheel fully compatible with our R32 MK5 ?
Good morning :D

The answer to your question is no all modules are installed and coded wheel is installed, adapter for steering wheel funtion installed all that i need to finish the puzzle is an AIRBAG. :eek:

·
Registered
Volkswagen Golf MK5 R32
100 Posts
Do you seen my conversation started with you ?

would like to speak about this please

THanks
Good Evening :D

As this is a very complicated when my project is fully complete i will post a How-To im looking for a used Golf R air bag because new its around 900$ and since Quebec doesnt sell used airbags....

41 - 48 of 48 Posts