VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
6,653 Posts
Things that went through my mind as I watched that video in order of appearance
1. NICE!!
2. That thing doesn't seem to accelerate as quickly as a 575hp car should.
3. Sounds good
4. Good thing it's not a Tesla
5. The thread title is a lie

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I personally would love to own a DeLorean at some point in time in my life. However if I was to own one I don't think I would do anything but return it to factory perfect condition. However, it looks like he doesn't have a shortage of DeLoreans sitting around so why not throw a Grand National motor into it :laugh:

·
Banned
2,203 Posts
part of me was thinking "yup its like being the smartest retard in the class" and the other part appreciated the unique niche of these cars. too bad it wasn't running properly.
I was thinking, how exciting can you get? The DeLorean was a snail for an exotic to begin with. So now you give it some extra juice and it can possibly keep up with more worthy exotics?

·
Registered
36,283 Posts
The 'only Delorean certified mechanic' working in the U.S. today.. doesn't know enough to put Stabil in a car that will sit for 6 months (or more).. nor a bottle of Techron to help clean it out..
Yup, must be California. :)

1 - 20 of 57 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.