VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 107 Posts

·
Registered
12,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems there is a critical mass of Alfa Romeo owners and enthusiasts on TCL. Here is a place to post pictures of your pride and joy, share ownership experiences, horror stories, advice, gossip, etc. Everyone knows you're not a "real" car enthusiast until you've owned an Alfa Romeo.

I'll get the ball rolling. Here is my Giulia:

·
Registered
9,151 Posts
Older action shots of mine:

It's white, and in pieces at the moment. The project took an 8 month hiatus due to house projects (move plus new garage setup), but I'm pleased to say that I should be able to start getting it back together Friday :D

·
Registered
2018 Passat GT, 2017 Tiguan RLine
1,139 Posts
awesome thread :thumbup:
Had my heart set on getting a Giulia for months. Was finally in the position to do so but no used ones in the only package i would consider (Ti Sport Q4) were around. So ultimately had to go a different route. (still a month after i went a different route there are none).

But, i did drive a couple and had a few concerns about child seats in the back. Was wondering if any of you could share experience with child seats (convertible seats, rear and forward facing).

:wave:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
I've had mine for 2mo now. 2018 Q4 Ti Sport with LSD/active dampers, no pano roof.

I'm in love. I enjoy it every single time I drive it. Only continued frustration is with Android Auto which scrambles my phone's GPS and also does something slightly different every time I get in the car. Sometimes it auto-connects on bluetooth, sometimes it auto-resumes playing something with plugged in, sometimes it does nothing when plugged in, sometimes it just won't lauch AA. A trip to the dealer for a software update may correct this.

But the car itself is wonderful and there really aren't any car-things I don't like about it. 100% happy I went Alfa over the Stinger and Tesla I was cross shopping.

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
So excited to see this thread....:)

3,400+ miles so far, no issues
Mods: GFB DV+, EC V2 intake, MADNESS GoPedal, H&R sport springs, EC staggered wheel spacer kit, Carbon mirror caps, QV trunk lip, V2 front lip

My Girl:

·
Registered
7,637 Posts
This design looks even better in person. I could never capture the curves and lines well enough in photos.

·
Registered
4,407 Posts
I've had mine for 2mo now. 2018 Q4 Ti Sport with LSD/active dampers, no pano roof.

I'm in love. I enjoy it every single time I drive it. Only continued frustration is with Android Auto which scrambles my phone's GPS and also does something slightly different every time I get in the car. Sometimes it auto-connects on bluetooth, sometimes it auto-resumes playing something with plugged in, sometimes it does nothing when plugged in, sometimes it just won't lauch AA. A trip to the dealer for a software update may correct this.

But the car itself is wonderful and there really aren't any car-things I don't like about it. 100% happy I went Alfa over the Stinger and Tesla I was cross shopping.

YES. This is exactly how id spec mine out. so jelly!

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hard to believe we've had this thing for nearly a year already. Very happy with it. Ownership thread is here https://forums.vwvortex.com/showthread.php?9297651-I-did-a-thing-at-an-Alfa-Romeo-dealership. Need to do a one year update but its been relatively uneventful since my last update in the thread regarding the first service appointment.

2019 Alfa Romeo Stelvio Ti Sport Q4 - Vulcano Black Metallic / Chocolate Interior

The day we picked it up:

Tinted Front Windows and Miron Lucido V grill that replaced the stock chrome one:

·
Registered
3,299 Posts
What is the measured ground clearance on a guilia? Can’t seem to find publish specs.
Not sure but the Q4 sits higher than the Q2. Side-by-side my coworkers RWD car looks seriously lowered. I'd guess it's 15mm or more difference.

·
8,037 Posts
The "you need an Alfa Romeo" thread

You definitely need an Italian in your life.

My 2019 Giulia Ti Sport Q4. Crappy pics; once the weather breaks I’ll detail and wax the car and break out the fancy camera.

I’m 3 months into a 27 month lease and I’m already sad thinking about turning this car in. An absolute joy to drive. Coming from a FWD hot hatch to a RWD/AWD sports sedan with 50/50 weight distribution has been an eye-opener; I search out every curve and cry when a slow poke gums up on- and off-ramps.

1 - 20 of 107 Posts