VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
They forgot quite a few..

Aston Martin Vanquish (replaced by DBS)
Audi A3 Cabriolet
BMW 3 Wagon
Chevy Bolt
Cadillac CT6 (same as regal- there is an early 2020 model, then dead)
Infiniti QX30
Infiniti Q70
Fiat 500
Hyundai Santa Fe XL (replaced by Palisade)
Nissan Versa Note (killed by Kicks)
Nissan 370Z Roadster
I don't think they count body styles. They also called the Cruze a subcompact, which it's definitely not.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
Sorry Bolt is still alive- it was the Volt!

I don't think they count body styles. They also called the Cruze a subcompact, which it's definitely not.
That makes a ton of sense actually since most of those were just variations. They did forget these though..

Cadillac CT6 (same as regal- there is an early 2020 model, then dead)
Infiniti QX30
Infiniti Q70
Fiat 500

·
Registered
14,453 Posts
Maybe not the MKC, but this tactic is familar ground for anyone whose paid attention to the car business.

Stupid VPs are stupid VPs the world around.
They sure won't pull one over on you. You're too smart for them

·
Registered
12,636 Posts
So Jag gave up on the XJ SAD, as the current one led the way with bringing back style to the D class(since the e65) , wasnt it also the first with a digital cluster also
It's coming back in all electric form in a year or two.

·
Registered
2016 A6, 2014 X3, 1967 Bus, 1963 356
22,440 Posts
Many of those cars have been fleet-only for quite some time and won't be missed. Some of those cars are ugly like the BMW GTs or are being replaced like the XJ and also won't be missed. To the truly good cars like Regal, Fiesta, Golf SW, and TT I say

·
Registered
573 Posts
The Sportwagen and Alltrack give me a sad.

I don't care about the rest.
I'd argue it's a shame to lose any hatchback when it's replacement is some form of crossover; so I'm sad to see the Regal and TT go and to a lesser extent the Volt which is a very good car as well as the Golf variants.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I seriously considered buying and road tested three of the vehicles on this list; Taurus SHO, Golf Alltrack, and TourX.
I bought a TourX with every option except a sunroof. I'm very pleased with my purchase.

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
39,906 Posts
I seriously considered buying and road tested three of the vehicles on this list; Taurus SHO, Golf Alltrack, and TourX.
I bought a TourX with every option except a sunroof. I'm very pleased with my purchase.
What are you averaging for mileage? I really like the TourX except that I wouldn’t be able to two my camper with it.

·
Registered
34,392 Posts
i honestly dont think i have ever seen the majority of these cars ever
Ditto. I didn't even know there was such a thing as the Buick Cascada. And it appears that was for the best.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts