VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
29,462 Posts
What will you demand when you can't demand a TT anymore?

:confused:

·
Registered
89 Posts
What are you averaging for mileage? I really like the TourX except that I wouldn’t be able to two my camper with it.
Last time I looked at the mileage readout I think it was around I think it was around 25, but my commute is only about 10 miles and I drive really F--Fast. We are driving from Des Moines to Denver and back in a week. I'm curious what it will average on that trip.
I would be happy with this car even if I had paid sticker price.

·
Premium Member
7,974 Posts
Maybe not the MKC, but this tactic is familar ground for anyone whose paid attention to the car business.

Stupid VPs are stupid VPs the world around.
I can't remember the last time an auto maker renamed a turd without significantly improving the car. Can you? The last example might have been the Chrysler Sebring --> 200, but they actually made it decent before it died.

·
Registered
4,765 Posts
Seems like soon there will only be CUVs left... And we'll all be forced to buy one of those ugly turds.

Most regrettable are the TT, Golf Wagon, Fiesta.

We can no longer demand TTRS? What will TCL do?

·
Registered
2018 Tiguan, 2012 X5 35d, 2012 Golf 2.5
3,722 Posts
You're Welcome:

Audi A3 Cabrio
BMW 3/6 GT
Buick Cascada/LaCrosse
Cadillac ATS/ATS-V Coupe CTS/CTS-V, XTS
Chevrolet Cruze (both) Volt
Ferrari 488
Fiat 500
Ford Fiesta Flex Taurus (Focus?)
Hyundai Santa Fe XL
Infiniti Q70 QX30
Jaguar XJ/XJR
Range Rover Evoque Cabrio
Lincoln MKC MKT
Maserati GT
Mercedes Benz GLE 43 Coupe; SL63
Nissan Sentra Nismo, Rogue Hybrid, Versa Note
Ram 1500 Classic
Rolls Royce Ghost
Smart (Good Riddance)
Toyota Prius C
Volkswagen Beetle, Golf Alltrack/R/Sportwagen/e-Golf

·
Registered
Japanese Vacuum Cleaner
5,637 Posts
Why is there a 2-generations-old CTS-V pictured?

·
Registered
1,861 Posts
Thank god the 370z is coming to an end.
I don't see what's great about Nissan or any other auto manufacturer giving up on sports cars? Although a recent interview I read with Nissan's VP gave me the impression that Nissan will replace the Z car one day. Years ago they did put the Z on hiatus too. Bringing the Z back to the market was a lot easier then compared to the market now that appears to have even less appreciation for sports cars than it did back then. Meanwhile this is how VW is breaking the news about ditching the Beetle

·
Registered
1,919 Posts
I don't see what's great about Nissan or any other auto manufacturer giving up on sports cars? Although a recent interview I read with Nissan's VP gave me the impression that Nissan will replace the Z car one day. Years ago they did put the Z on hiatus too. Bringing the Z back to the market was a lot easier then compared to the market now that appears to have even less appreciation for sports cars than it did back then. Meanwhile this is how VW is breaking the news about ditching the Beetle
The roadster is the only one being discontinued, they will still make the coupe. Put away your pitchforks and extinguish your torches.

·
Registered
6,736 Posts
You're Welcome:

Audi A3 Cabrio
BMW 3/6 GT
Buick Cascada/LaCrosse
Cadillac ATS/ATS-V Coupe CTS/CTS-V, XTS
Chevrolet Cruze (both) Volt
Ferrari 488
Fiat 500
Ford Fiesta Flex Taurus (Focus?)
Hyundai Santa Fe XL
Infiniti Q70 QX30
Jaguar XJ/XJR
Range Rover Evoque Cabrio
Lincoln MKC MKT
Maserati GT
Mercedes Benz GLE 43 Coupe; SL63
Nissan Sentra Nismo, Rogue Hybrid, Versa Note
Ram 1500 Classic
Rolls Royce Ghost
Smart (Good Riddance)
Toyota Prius C
Volkswagen Beetle, Golf Alltrack/R/Sportwagen/e-Golf
There was going to be a 2020 egolf. But VW media site was updated to say:

Update on 10/29/19: Removed e-Golf. No MY20 e-Golf will be available. Revised Golf trim name to Golf TSI.

41 - 60 of 68 Posts