VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much????

1K views 22 replies 16 participants last post by  flippinvw 
#1 ·

only pic i have of the wheels... please dont just talk about the girl.. i know she is pretty...
thanks alot guys..
EROC

See less See more
#5 ·
Re: THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much???? (zwo_vr6)

work wheels? i assume this is in Europe... i still want them... if they are too much does anyone know of wheels just like them??? also would like more info on these actual wheels..
thanks guys.

#8 ·
Re: THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much???? (brandon002)

quote:[HR][/HR]there are rims in that picture? Where?[HR][/HR]​
Wow, that was really funny.
Those wheels definately do look sweet http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Are they really a 2 piece?

#15 ·
Re: THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much???? (ghostrider)

Like everybody already said,they're made by Work,in japan(?),that brand used to be available here in the states,from JT motorsport in Cali. Best bet would be to check w/ someone in the UK,like awesome gti store,dubsport,or styledynamix.

EDIT: Also check with places that cater to the high end r1ce market,like DAZZ motorsport,and shops that do mercedes/bmw.....

[Modified by vr6swap, 2:09 PM 4-5-2002]

#17 ·
Re: THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much???? (ghostrider)

Go to http://www.discounttiredirect.com and grab yourself a set of AMG replica wheels. They look just like that and cost much less. Just replace the Mercedes center cap with a VW one and you'll be pimpin in no time.
Those rims are defenately more for looks then performance though. That's a whole lot of aluminum. Personally not my taste, but to each his own.

on a side note: Rob Vila.. BLOW ME!!!

#20 ·
Re: THESE WHEELS... what are they?? where do i get theM??? how much???? (Orestes11)

quote:[HR][/HR]If he didn't know that then he doesn't deserve to be posting here let alone be a dub owner.[HR][/HR]​
dood he's knows its a dub... he even says "gti" in his post... read the thread before telling someone they dont belong here..
back 2 the wheels..
BTW the wheels i posted are 4 bolt and AMG wheels are not correct?

#21 ·

I've never seen a merc that was 4 lug-Those works were prolly custom ordered by the shop that built bini's car...B autos or something like that. Have you been able to find a source yet? I looked on ebay today,there was a post for ONE weds/WORK wheel,to fit a 5 series,I think.Have you tried the names Weds,Work,or WEDS/WORK on a search engine yet??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.