VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been finding much entertainment here to maintain sanity while at work the past couple weeks, but it seems like all of a sudden everyone just shut up. I'm bored
And most importantly, I haven't played pool in like 2 weeks! I'm checking my work schedule tonight, so I'll know what's up soon enough. I always have fridays off though, so we should shoot some then
For now, it's just work work and sleep. So what's going on with everyone lately? I just got back from a crazy weekend in Green Bay that I couldn't even talk about on these forums...it was FUN

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (Tornado Wolfie)

Same here. I usually cruise the Midwest to see what kind of craziness is going on but it seems like since the ratings crap went into effect, everyone just shut up. I've been bored at school and work and I miss the entertaining posts.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (Meats00GLX)

It's because everyone is hibernating for the winter http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
And no one really talks $hit anymore so it's just boring

We need to start beef agian http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Ready?
You guys are not as cool as you think you are

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (Gunnar16v)

quote:[HR][/HR]We need to start beef agian http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
Ready?
You guys are not as cool as you think you are
[HR][/HR]​
Oh-ya, your mom drives a honda!

·
Registered
612 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (Veedubspeed04)

why is it people who think mk4's suck, drive mk 2's?????
oh and SUCK is a relative adjective used by people that would probably buy a 4 if they could afford it.

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (igovw)

quote:[HR][/HR]why is it people who think mk4's suck, drive mk 2's????? [HR][/HR]​
my wife has a '00 Jetta 1.8T, and yes, I do think it does suck. And I drive a mk2.
quote:[HR][/HR]oh and SUCK is a relative adjective used by people that would probably buy a 4 if they could afford it.
[HR][/HR]​
like the guy from 2nd wind says, why buy new, when slightly used will do?
have fun paying away the next few years.

man, I need a life

·
Registered
15,158 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (G-60_Turbo)

Work sux too.
MkIVs- Hmmm. I guess they're ok- 'Specially Phishy's, but I'd never own one. Nor any other car with air-bags. True, I can't afford one(well, now that I'm working I could work out a way to make the payments) but even if it would be 'easy', I wouldn't. Not a big fan of payments, nor the above mentioned air-bags.
GTG still on, right???????????

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (SidVicious)

Yup, meet's still on.
About the MkIV thing. Yeah, it'd be nice to rip around in a MkII. They'd be fun to tear apart and modify the crap out of, too. But I do honestly enjoy ripping around in my MkIV. Rear sway was the best mod I've done on that thing (except the e-codes), especially in the snow.
I don't have any complaints about my car and it's $5K from being paid off too!

·
Registered
4,051 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (vr6zach)

I think we are just jealous cause our drink holders are in our laps.
Either that or we secretly lust after the much talked about "check engine light"

I am saving for a Toureg/MK5 and some 22s

Jasin

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (pre 93 only)

I don't believe in cupholders or tanks. I prefer gokarts and bottled water

But of course, I'd take a mk4 for a daily driver, but I would only use it to have something to drive while tearing down my mk2

·
Registered
612 Posts
Re: Things going slow in the twin cities or somethin? (vr6zach)

my mk2 is a huge pos. But it is my tank and sees the road a helluva lot more than my4 So, in my garage i def have more than one love.... dont get me wrong i was in no way ripping the2's or their owners. I AM ONE...
And zach i think you know how i feel about your whip http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 27 Posts