VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
'22 Maverick. '03 9-3, '67 Fairlady
20,178 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (sashae)

My personal favorite was one of a co-worker.
3M 3TI8
And in the mirror, it resembled "Bite me". Too bad his mother-in-law had it recalled.

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (Egz)

quote:[HR][/HR]My personal favorite was one of a co-worker.
3M 3TI8
And in the mirror, it resembled "Bite me". Too bad his mother-in-law had it recalled.[HR][/HR]​
That 3M 3TI8 is starting to become an Urban Legend.....

·
Registered
628 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (Anna)

my buddy has one that says FME RUNN (F me runnin')
Then there was the infamous ZYKLON B plate here in VA a few years back... homedude had it on his car fore YEARS before anyone realised what it was.

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (Rook)

does anyone know if dmv checks for stuff in different languages..
i think spanish words wouldn't get thru...but how about something like the romanization of cantonese (something i'm thinking about).
haha

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (Rook)

i saw a black chick drving around with STANKY 1 on her plates.
ohio DMV wouldnt allow my to get G-SPOT for my corrado. but i can figure out why they wouldnt allow me to get STOOPID either?

·
Registered
11,227 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (billgti)

quote:[HR][/HR]does anyone know if dmv checks for stuff in different languages..
i think spanish words wouldn't get thru...but how about something like the romanization of cantonese (something i'm thinking about).
haha
[HR][/HR]​
I once saw a picture of a Mazda 626 with RYTUIGJE, that's Dutch for "small carriage/cab".....

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (Egz)

quote:[HR][/HR]I also saw in blacksburg once... "4NIC8"[HR][/HR]​
this isnt car related, but my girlfriend and i went to school at va tech in blacksburg. shes got a friend still there whos going to open his own vietnamese PHO restaurant. anyway, hes gonna call it "PHO KING"...by the way, PHO is pronounced "FUH"
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,028 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (sk8vet)

quote:[HR][/HR]I also saw in blacksburg once... "4NIC8"
this isnt car related, but my girlfriend and i went to school at va tech in blacksburg. shes got a friend still there whos going to open his own vietnamese PHO restaurant. anyway, hes gonna call it "PHO KING"...by the way, PHO is pronounced "FUH"
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
There's some sort of Chinese-food supply place here called "FUK HING".... I'll have to take a picture of it next time I drive by

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: things that slipped by the DMV... (sk8vet)

quote:[HR][/HR]I also saw in blacksburg once... "4NIC8"
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​

woohoo Va Tech! I did some time in Pritchard

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.