VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like I mentioned I am thinking of going with a A8L. Could anyone give me any precautions or thoughts on this year model? I own a Touareg and if you know anything about these SUVs the 2004 had lots of problems. Did the 2004 A8L models have any electric/motor/quality problems that I should know about? I scoped out a few online going for $21,000 - $27,000 with under 50k miles and excellent condition. I was just wondering if anyone knew anything.
Thanks in advance!

· Registered
10,824 Posts
Re: FV-QR (dubdub13)

Quote, originally posted by dubdub13 »
i was just going to post on this forum but looking at all the responds you got to this idk hahaha i'm on the same boat bud

yeah, this forum is practically dead
not too many a8 owners are the type to go on forums
from what i have heard, they have their usual electronic problems

· Registered
3,084 Posts
Re: FV-QR (71DubBugBug)

In my opinion, the A8L satisfies many needs of the luxury large sedan enthusiasts. It soars the competition in many ways. It is unlike the Benz S-class or the BMW 7-series. It is not as flashy and it is more conservative, yet very sleek and stylish. The car rides great and has lowering/raising air suspension.
My dad has this car and he would like to sell it if any of you are interested. It is an 04 with 67k miles I believe. Premium 19" wheels and balck on light grey leather. It also has a hidden built in radar/laser detector that cost over $1k for the detector alone. Let me know if you want more details on it the car. My dad takes very good care of his cars! Washed an waxed all the time. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.