VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of getting rid of my Neuspeed exhaust and going with a Milltek....anyone have any thoughts about this? The Neuspeed is starting to get to me....it is a great exhaust, but a little too loud for me. Where can I get a good deal on Milltek? My Neuspeed was around $650.....I guess I should have looked into it a little more before I ordered it. I've only had it for about 2 months now.

· Registered
95 Posts
Re: Thinking of losing the Neuspeed.... (black_GLI)

You may want to check some of the comments on this thread:
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=845778
then do a search for Milltek (or Miltek, for the spelling impaired
) and the other brands you are considering, cause there are many comments about these things.
Alot of your decision is going to be just how quiet you really want your exhaust. If really-close-to-stock is the only way you will be satisfied, then either the Milltek & eG Solid/Autowerks are the only game in town for a MK4.

· Registered
4,593 Posts
Re: (24v-VRooom6)

so what exactly about your neuspeed is getting to you? you said in your first post that it was too loud for you...then the last post you mad you said you wouldnt change it for something quieter.
so i guess im confussed? like what annoys you about it? cause sure mines loud, unless its cold its really quiet when cold, but when its cold the resonance also sounds like crap, but when it warms up i think it sounds sweet, and its loud but what do you expect when buying an exhuast that is known to be loud. like on long hills thats the only time i erally hear it, but thats what the radio is for

well if i had it my way i would have a different exhaust for each day of the week. but out of all the exhausts ive seen neuspeed looks the best tip wise IMO. the others out there the tips are either too close to stock and dont fill the cutout, look trashy, or are just plain ugly, nesupeed looks so sweet, and i like the sound so ill keep mine for a while until somebody wants to buy it from me and i can get a different one

· Registered
4,470 Posts
Re: (2002gtibluvr6)

Quote, originally posted by 2002gtibluvr6 »
so what exactly about your neuspeed is getting to you? you said in your first post that it was too loud for you...then the last post you mad you said you wouldnt change it for something quieter.
so i guess im confussed? like what annoys you about it? cause sure mines loud, unless its cold its really quiet when cold, but when its cold the resonance also sounds like crap, but when it warms up i think it sounds sweet, and its loud but what do you expect when buying an exhuast that is known to be loud. like on long hills thats the only time i erally hear it, but thats what the radio is for

well if i had it my way i would have a different exhaust for each day of the week. but out of all the exhausts ive seen neuspeed looks the best tip wise IMO. the others out there the tips are either too close to stock and dont fill the cutout, look trashy, or are just plain ugly, nesupeed looks so sweet, and i like the sound so ill keep mine for a while until somebody wants to buy it from me and i can get a different one

oh yes, i think that ur a little confused
It was 'Black_GLI' who said that his Neuspeed was getting too loud for him. I on the otherhand, said that I would never trade my it for something quieter

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.