VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone ive been rebuilding my 2 door jetta for a while now im thinkin of selling it i need some help on how much i could sell it for help me out its an 85 with 150k miles on the body swapped an 8v with 95 k miles on it i know the milage of the 8v i put in it i got it from a friend i gave him the 16v that was supposed to go in there gti seats black leather outside the red cloth in the middle leather door panels new dash from a golf cabrio wheels painted black zender foha body kit suspension techniques springs forget the drop kinda low i forget what kind of struts gli rear trunk spoiler brand new clutch i have an extra square headlights rad support brand new single round gril but need a rad support and lights 3 bar squar headlight gril and the factory grill thats all with the car the extra stuff i have 2 8v wiring harnesses interior and exteri0r 16v harnes 16 v 2 8v ecu's 3 fuse blocks tons of miscelanous relaysextra starter extra 8v trannyextra center consoles and much more my garage looks like a vw dealer its insane its also going to be sanded all the body work is gonna be done and painted championship white before i sell it so help me out guys what should i ask for and feel free to make me offers . sorry if my punctuation or spelling is off but iv had enough english for today homework sucks i also have a tectonics 268 cam with an adjustable cam sproket yet to go in

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Re: thinking of selling the dub (85COUPE)

quote:[HR][/HR]
sorry if my punctuation or spelling is off but iv had enough english for today homework sucks
[HR][/HR]​

maybe a bit harder should have studied you.

·
Registered
15,622 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]hey how about both of you shut the fudge up ******s you people are the reason why i hate volkswagon owners now noone on any honda sites bitch this much u friggin pussies http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif [HR][/HR]​
That's because Honda owners can't write either.

·
Registered
3,408 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]hey how about both of you shut the fudge up ******s you people are the reason why i hate volkswagon owners now noone on any honda sites bitch this much u friggin pussies http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif [HR][/HR]​
putting strain on the vortex's censoring program

·
Registered
8,406 Posts
Re: thinking of selling the dub (Swollen)

LOL, I couldn't even get through the first 3 lines of the original post.
Come back after you pass your English class, assclown.

[Modified by VW-BMW, 6:15 PM 10-4-2002]

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.