VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SPOTTED:
Went up into NY earlier to pick up my girl from her mothers in Mamaroneck, unfortunately I was drivin her car which is a 95 Integra LS (weak juice). So anyway on I95 on the way back I seen a car with 4 halo lookin taillights, part of me thought it couldnt be what I thought it was and said it was just an Impala. But the closer I got the more it looked like none other then a Nissan Skyline GTR, and when I was close enough to see that the driver was on the opposite side it was official. I seen a Skyline at the track a couple weeks ago, but this one was older lookin, more boxy and was like a dark grey with an exhaust. The exhaust note sounded kind of like a Rx7 but deeper, not quite as deep as a Supra but it was more raw then a Supra also. I actually liked the way it looked more then the one I seen at etown. The car got off exit 16 in New Rochelle, couldnt see the drivers face. I wish I had my car, I would have love to run it. Anyone know what they run stock, specs?
Hot ass car though, I give it http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
815 Posts
Re: This deserves it's own thread. (Bottle cap)

If you head to the Spring Valley, NY show (Wednesday and Sunday nights) I saw a newer Skyline there once (Sunday). It was right hand drive and everything. Gotta give it respect cause its fast, but it aint german either.

· Registered
1,937 Posts
Re: This deserves it's own thread. (GTIVR62801)

Quote, originally posted by GTIVR62801 »
If you head to the Spring Valley, NY show (Wednesday and Sunday nights) I saw a newer Skyline there once (Sunday).
was it the wite one with the black stripe on the sides? I seen that one before on my way home from work

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.