VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't mean to be stalkerish, but I'm looking for the previous owner of my girlfriend's car. I believe her name is Alicia. The car is a '95 cabrio VR, painted a dark green color. if anyone knows how I can get in touch with her (email preferably), or knows the exact color of the car, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance, and I'll post pictures if need be, but judging by all of the people that knew the car at h2o, i'm sure someone here knows it.. thanks again!

· Registered
1,364 Posts
Re: this is a long shot.. looking for Alicia.. (mojive)

Quote, originally posted by mojive »
Don't mean to be stalkerish, but I'm looking for the previous owner of my girlfriend's car. I believe her name is Alicia. The car is a '95 cabrio VR, painted a dark green color. if anyone knows how I can get in touch with her (email preferably), or knows the exact color of the car, that would be amazing. Thanks in advance, and I'll post pictures if need be, but judging by all of the people that knew the car at h2o, i'm sure someone here knows it.. thanks again!

Post a pic if you are looking for the color =p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.