VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Currently on H&R Sport Springs w/ Bilstein Sport Shocks/Struts. Running 17x8 DTM Kreuz 7-Spoke High Polish stretched on 205/40/17 Toyo T1-S. Supposedly a 1.4" drop front and 1.3" rears, whatever!
Either way my money is going towards coilovers this week coming up: KW, Weitec, Koni, some company is getting my $$$. Not cut springs here, real deal coilovers! I expect to lower it 2 more inches and some serious fender rolling to go along with it also.
Just thought I would share a rolling shot...it was on the way home from the 1552 Design show.

-Danny

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: This is the last time you will see my car like this... (Vdub18)

quote:[HR][/HR]im glad to hear that danny!! drop her to the ground!!!!
[HR][/HR]​

She's going to be lower than a snake's belly.
Well maybe not that low but definitely create the "NO AIR SPACE" policy from the tire to the fender.

-Danny

·
Registered
12,260 Posts
Re: This is the last time you will see my car like this... (97VenomGTI)

DO IT !!!!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

quote:[HR][/HR]but definitely create the "NO AIR SPACE" policy from the tire to the fender.

-Danny[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Re: This is the last time you will see my car like this... (97VenomGTI)

quote:[HR][/HR]
She's going to be lower than a snake's belly.
Well maybe not that low but definitely create the "NO AIR SPACE" policy from the tire to the fender.

-Danny[HR][/HR]​
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,760 Posts
Re: This is the last time you will see my car like this... (Thorax_Embalmer)

I hope to God this is the last time I see your car like that. Slam it. Slam it now!
quote:[HR][/HR]sweet Danny!
cant wait for the new plans for which you secretly emailed me about

you have mail....[HR][/HR]​
well, the fact that he secretly emailed you is no longer very secret, now is it?
But the plans still are secret...

·
Registered
15,575 Posts
Re: This is the last time you will see my car like this... (N.E.R.D.)

Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...Koni...

Sean

·
Registered
6,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: What secrets? (Thorax_Embalmer)

quote:[HR][/HR]sweet Danny!
cant wait for the new plans for which you secretly emailed me about

you have mail....[HR][/HR]​
Cmon Jerry the email about the 2.0Turbo is for my little brother, for his 96 Vento. I do have a secret about my plans for more HP but only a very few know what the heck is going on.

quote:[HR][/HR]I hope to God this is the last time I see your car like that. Slam it. Slam it now! [HR][/HR]​
God has heard you and he will send me to pick up some coilovers ASAP!

-Danny

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.