VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get my windows tinted. Can anyone recommend a place in NOVA? My car is black and so is the interior, it's too damn hot! Also how much should i expect to pay...and what's the legal limit in VA? is it 50/35?

·
Registered
1,309 Posts
Re: Tint Places in VA? (BreakBeat)

Check out La Tint, do a search on google. They are located in VA, Richmond highway near the Krispy Kreme but farther down. My car is black on black, with 20% window tint (i think), La Tint did it for me. Archer is a cool guy, he has a nice black MKIV Jetta. I paid $200 something. During the day its not that dark but at night its really dark. Here are some pics, it might help or not.

Heres a pic of it indoors

·
Registered
446 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Is that considered illegal in VA? [HR][/HR]​
yeah it would, but alot of places will do anything for alittle $$$$$$ anywayz. just drive up to college park, MD. VAs tint laws are terrible

[Modified by corradub019, 5:14 PM 8-5-2002]

·
Registered
102 Posts

A friend of mine tints the windows at my work at Springmall Auto Body give him a call at 703-866-1710. Ask to speak to Todd about window tinting. He's in Springfield VA so its close to you.
Jason

·
Registered
2,733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

6speeder - thanks, i appreciate it...i'll give him a call. That place is 2 minutes from my house. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts