VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im pondering the issue of tinting my fogs and my front turns, well....smoke them not black them out. Anyone seen or done this to theirs? id use the Testors smoke tint like for the taillights. Post pics if you got em

·
Registered
341 Posts
Re: Tinted Turns and Fogs? Anyone tried?/Post pics if you have em ! (Spec3VR6)

they are a little dark to be "smoked", but they are translucent, so they are still effective.

·
Registered
753 Posts
Re: Tinted Turns and Fogs? Anyone tried?/Post pics if you have em ! (H2ocool)

that looks pretty sweet. i wonder how that would look on a black rado?

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Re: Tinted Turns and Fogs? Anyone tried?/Post pics if you have em ! (TrnsferErr)

i have two pairs of professionally smoked turns for sale anyone interested in them make me an offer http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
1,906 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Tinted Turns and Fogs? Anyone tried?/Post pics if you have em ! (maschinenvolkg60)

haha those look sick, glad to see a pic of them on a red raddo too http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif im goin for it, maybe the fogs too even, might balance it out some

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
Re: Tinted Turns and Fogs? Anyone tried?/Post pics if you have em ! (snowbird)

i have the rear top halfs smoked pretty dark, and so are the side markers (blacked out w/ removed bulb) and the front turns are really dark tinted. my headlights are smoked (rallye golf lights) but i havent found a good way to smoke the fogs. my rados black so thats wwhat im goin for. my headlamps are tinted without actually sprayin the lense or the reflectiors, but any piece that wont effect the light is sprayed. so when the chrome reflects anything inside the lamp it gives it a smoked efect. i wonder if i can do anything like that to the fogs, except there isnt much to paint in them

1 - 7 of 7 Posts