VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok well i posted this a while ago but i need some help. i brought some spray tint for my tail lights and it looked great. then somebody told me to went sand them with 2000 grit paper so i did. then they told me to clear them but now they dont look that great. i was expecting very glossy tails but they have a lot or orange peel now. what do i do? should i let them dry and then wet sand again with 2000 grit? i really need help because i dont like them now. so please post if you can help me. thanks
-chris

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anybody? i really need an answer. ive been working on these for like a week and i want to get them as nice as possible. so if you know anything about paint help me out. thanks

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
u used very light coats for the tint. it looked good but somebody told me to just wetsand and put clear on. should i wetsand to get the clear off and put a few more light coats of tint on?i want it to be glossy tho. thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.