VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey, just asking a small favor from fellow vortexers. If anyone is going to buy a car from McKenna VW of Huntington Beach soon, buy it from Danny M. and tell him you were refered by me. All of his past coustomers receive prizes if they refer anyone to him who buys a car in the month of January.

Thanks guys

· Registered
2,378 Posts
Re: To anyone looking to buy a car from McKenna VW of Huntington Beach... (MK2*GTI*GUY)

Quote, originally posted by MK2*GTI*GUY »
evil Danny McKenna. tell your friend to go work at commonwelth.

I love sarge...

· Registered
7,982 Posts
Re: To anyone looking to buy a car from McKenna VW of Huntington Beach... (addm)

I have collected more horror stories about the various McKenna stealerships (including a personal fiasco) in the last 20 years than you'd ever want to hear. I wouldn't buy a thing from those crooks ever again, and warn everyone I can to stay as far away as possible. BAAAAD news.

· Registered
195 Posts
Re: To anyone looking to buy a car from McKenna VW of Huntington Beach... (KevinC)

Nah...Don't buy from McKenna STEALERSHIPS...They're weak. I dealt with Wes Crueger...cool guy at first but then the only reason he called me after the sale was to make sure I gave him a good survey
The guys a dick at heart.
Go to commonwealth if you need anything. Talk to David Aguilar in Service.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.