VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Re: To Brock or not to Brock (dcall7)

Quote, originally posted by dcall7 »
i like sammiches brocks
but everytime i see those im not sure about em. u better slam the TR to pull them off though (also bein 17's)
i vote-yea do it

i believe he has RH cuprad

·
Registered
04 R32. Mk4 imola GTI with 3.2 swap v
9,148 Posts
i hope you have fender mods....cuz the poke youre gonna get will look kinda off...........i have brocks and the 8.5 et 13 in the front have too much poke.......thats why i would recommend the 35 offset and a spacer (for the front)....the back should be cool

Modified by formerly vr6 karl at 11:57 AM 6-19-2005

·
Registered
10,371 Posts
Re: (VDUBRACER187)

i am not a fan of brock B1's at all.....i think they are really ugly....but that is my opinion
if you are goin to do it make sure you are droped a good amount of distance otherwise it wont work http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: To Brock or not to Brock (2003vr6gti)

Hi
Wanted to run a stagger because it looks pretty hot (as shown below). These would be my summer/show off/cruise/gtg/show tyres as i have axis spiders for the rest of the time.

·
Registered
6,863 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
You think they look ordinary!!!
I have axis spiders for the spoked look, and there is no way i'm putting ugly RHs or LMs on my car so i can look like everyone else. I already had the multispoke look anyway and TBH it didn't look that great. The reason i was looking at the brock b1s is because its a bit closer to the wideboy euro kind of look and i like the chunkiness of them.
In answer to the weight - i'm driving a TDI!!
not exactly going to be racing with a set of brocks on. And they aren't actually that heavy compared to other 10" wide wheels. And there also only 17"
Baz

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.