VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I will be picking up my Candy White 2 door Monday. My girl asked me what I wanted for X-mas and I would like to get a few things for it. Do I go along with an All Smoked theme to match the black rub strips? Or clear the markers and everything since it's white? My last car was a black Jetta so I had everything smoked. What does the Tex think?

· Banned
7,418 Posts
I'm smoking out my UG. I just finished doing my tails tonight and tomorrow I'm putting on the Euro lip.
Smoke side mirrors were supposed to be a few weeks ago, but I've been too busy to pick them up from a local dubber. Sorry Craig!
Smoked sidemarkers were on 2 minutes after I signed the papers.
35% tint is for spring 2007 as well as suspension...my wheels are coming in next week!
Reference:

· Registered
4,278 Posts
Re: (Rodknock)

I think smoked tail lights would look good, but definitely against the idea of smoked bumper markers.... it makes them stick out like a sore thumb (IMO)
Don't take that statement wrong by going the altezza route on the tail lights, cause on german cars the look is absolute garbage.
Smoke in moderation, and modify responsibly

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.