VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm heading over for work again, and on this run I will have more freetime.
I have found a couple decent VW places, but want to find more. I know some of you have been/go to Germany often. Would anyone like to share some places they know of that I can check out?

· Registered
9,276 Posts
Re: To those that know Berlin (teqniq)

go to dealership and bring back parts
j/k
wish I could help. I used to live Boebligen when I was younger but that a ways from Berlin. Have fun

· Registered
3,214 Posts
Re: To those that know Berlin (GTI_Grrrl)

just to start out with.....IF you could bring this stuff back

mk2 jetta small front and rear euro bumpers
mk2 jetta rear license plate tray for 90-92
mk3 jetta rear euro bumper
mk3 jetta rear license plate tray
mk3 textured trim, 4 door along with 2 door
vento upper glove boxes
b3 passat along with corrado seatbelt setups with center consoles
" " underdash trays
much much more I cannot think of right now.
bring a couple of those things back and it will at least pay for all the drinking and debauchery i know you will get yourself into

have fun, hopefully sooner rather then later i will get off my ass and head over there as well.
AND if you go with a group of people, and you like to drink and party..... http://www.praguepissup.com good times
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: To those that know Berlin (tibz23)

Quote, originally posted by tibz23 »
just to start out with.....IF you could bring this stuff back
bring a couple of those things back and it will at least pay for all the drinking and debauchery i know you will get yourself into

I knew you'd have a list.. lol
Thankfully all my drinking will be paid for. I love expense accounts.

· Registered
3,047 Posts

wanna bring me back the new xavier naidoo cd? "Telegramm fur X"
i got friends coming over for a week the end of may...so if not, i'll have them grab it

i'm gonna try to go back around labor day...gotta get the quit smoking injections!

· Registered
2,543 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: To those that know Berlin (GTI_Grrrl)

Quote, originally posted by GTI_Grrrl »
wanna bring me back the new xavier naidoo cd? "Telegramm fur X"
i got friends coming over for a week the end of may...so if not, i'll have them grab it

i'm gonna try to go back around labor day...gotta get the quit smoking injections!

I'm def hitting up a few record shops. Can't be in Berlin without picking up some local beats. My buddy works for Tresor, so it's always a good time record shopping with his guidance. I'll keep an eye out for that CD Maria.

· Registered
5,200 Posts

If you could manage to bring me back a mk1 chrome front bumper and some techno... I'd would totally become your bestest friend in the world (more so because of the bumper than the techno).

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.