VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious if anyone may have gotten any pics/video of my purple devil rolling around helen this week. We were in town Mon-Sun. If they are on Instagram, tag me please! @KwikStix

·
Registered
228 Posts
Thread steal...same as OP would love to see people's photos as well as if anyone grabbed any of my car this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,814 Posts
Any Pictures of my red mk4 with a static society window banner please tag me on Instagram at @Rude__Bwoy
please and thanks :thumbup::laugh:

·
Registered
228 Posts
Just curious if anyone may have gotten any pics/video of my purple devil rolling around helen this week. We were in town Mon-Sun. If they are on Instagram, tag me please! @KwikStix

I've found so many pictures of the other purple VW there with the rotiform wheels. Haven't seen yours yet. I keep seeing it like "Oh oh oh...nevermind." sorry I'll hit you up if I see it though

10,943 Posts
Plat grey mkvi jetta on orange rotis.

It was fun having a decent car at a show this year. Lmk. It wasnt crazy or anything. But professionalesque photos would be cool

Sent from my interuterine device.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Ginster mk3 on played out corvette wheels? Texas plates. I was there Thursday to Sunday. Tag me on IG if you don't mind! @tacolopez_

·
Registered
10,100 Posts

Lowered 996 turbo on stock oem twists.

Probably a long shot considering I spent most of my weekend up in the mountains and how stock it appears to be but I figure it's worth a shot to ask. :cool:

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I've found so many pictures of the other purple VW there with the rotiform wheels. Haven't seen yours yet. I keep seeing it like "Oh oh oh...nevermind." sorry I'll hit you up if I see it though

Hahaha, that's exactly what I keep finding. I saw a **** ton of people taking pictures of my car, so I know they are out there!

·
Registered
449 Posts

:pic:
I definitely have a couple of yours. I gotta edit them up though because you didn't have your car cleaned yet.

If anyone has a CSG MK6 GTI with license plate "NOTAVR6" that's mine.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts