VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
5,785 Posts
Just more organized than most. In all seriousness though, I'm gonna guess that his is setup that way because the drawers aren't full width. You've gotta deal with what you've got.
Working with 2 smaller 14 year old Craftsman boxes, never thought I would have this much tools since when I bought the tool box, I bought a 276 piece Craftsman set as a starter kit. Not a mechanic by trade, just tools at home to work on my project cars.

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
35,134 Posts
Working with 2 smaller 14 year old Craftsman boxes, never thought I would have this much tools
A good steward of tools never will know how much he'll accumulate over the years!

·
Registered
SR71 C30 T53a/b/b A4
25,519 Posts

·
Registered
3,861 Posts
I have as many pliers and 3 older kids. If I need my pliers I have to look in the basement, kitchen, laundry room, deck, etc...

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
35,134 Posts
I have as many pliers and 3 older kids. If I need my pliers I have to look in the basement, kitchen, laundry room, deck, etc...
Time to upgrade to new children. I'm sure Snap-On sells better versions of them.

·
Registered
SR71 C30 T53a/b/b A4
25,519 Posts
They are mostly paid off, just one more to go and I don't need a new debit.
Time to send them off to the factory and have them earn money for you.

·
Registered
3,264 Posts
Only three of my drawers are actually organized. All the big drawers have things like my welding equipment or grinding/cutting stuff.
The socket organizers are pretty nice though. Just need one for 1/4 drive now.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts