VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
7,539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: top dawg hype man. (vw1point8turbo)

Quote, originally posted by vw1point8turbo »
that dude was all hyped up.... you were right with him charles, be prepared to be in some kinda magazine
that guy was alright. i aint going to lie, i wanted to see the rado get sideways again too.

·
Banned
6,228 Posts
Re: top dawg hype man. (burnt63)

Quote, originally posted by burnt63 »
that guy was alright. i aint going to lie, i wanted to see the rado get sideways again too.

damn right, i was with you on that one... it was sick.... it almost got my toes

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Re: (97jazzgti)

Quote, originally posted by 97jazzgti »
that dude who randomly grabbed the mic, was the one who tried to take that eclipses wing off! haha

yea i was like wtf!!! at first i thought it was HIS car...that corrado is always gets my attention. but too bad he didn't run it at waterfest to really see his numbers. "it's not a show car, just a performance car" RUN IT THEN!!!!!!!

·
Registered
16,261 Posts
Re: (mkiirocco)

Quote, originally posted by mkiirocco »

yea i was like wtf!!! at first i thought it was HIS car...that corrado is always gets my attention. but too bad he didn't run it at waterfest to really see his numbers. "it's not a show car, just a performance car" RUN IT THEN!!!!!!!

i spoke with the owner of the car prior to the show and he told me the car is going to be properly broken in on a dyno, which is the reason the car was trucked down and not DRIVEN down.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Re: (GotEuroCorrado)

Quote, originally posted by GotEuroCorrado »
i spoke with the owner of the car prior to the show and he told me the car is going to be properly broken in on a dyno, which is the reason the car was trucked down and not DRIVEN down.

oh i see, i thought it was driven....

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.