VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is a night photo of the cigarette lighter flashlight that comes with the Touareg. It recharges when it is in the cigarette lighter socket in the center console. I lit up one of the lights with a second one for the photo below. Basically it is a couple of white LED's with a convex plastic cap over the top. You twist it to turn it on and off.

Looks like the part number is: 7L6-947-175 A

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (vwvortex1)

My Touareg did not come with the cigarette lighter/flashlight. I asked my dealer about it, but he didn't know. IIRC, there's also no mention of it in the manual...

·
Registered
22 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (DenverBill)

Why would this be delayed... seems with all the "missing" stuff on the Touareg, we all might be better off waiting a while:
1. Flashlight - not a huge deal
2. Pull-up shades
3. Parking Assistance
Just to name a few that have been posted in the last couple of days...

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (dmq)

Don't forget air suspension...from what I have heard, noone can get one yet (and so far, noone that has posted about having one has mentioned having the air suspension yet).
That's what I am waiting for personally.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (zackiedawg)

Air suspension is out there. I have ridden in one vehicle with it and seen 3 others.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (vwvortex1)

I worked on a air suspension equipped NA spec Touareg at training, but as of air suspension Touaregs on showroom floors, I haven't heard anything yet.

·
Registered
478 Posts
Re: "Torch" Cigarette lighter flashlight... (zackiedawg)

I drove a V8 with Air and Premium Plus last Friday.
I think you can add rear hatch closing assist to the "missing" list though. The Salesman I was with says he knows nothing about it, and it was not on the V8 I drove.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts