VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was looking out my cousin's apt's window and i SAW A touareg!!!!
it was
reflex blue and it was on the corner of clay & elliot
do you post here????

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (hotdaymnitzbao)

oh wait. i'm not sure what color it was
it was the baby blue touareg.
reflex silver?
blue silver?

·
Registered
478 Posts

Christina:
How do you find time to study when you are traveling the world all of the time?
Welcome to Seattle!

·
Registered
3,476 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (WaitingforaT-REG)

hehehehehe
i brought all my HW here.
it definitely wasn't fun carrying all my casebooks and laptop all over the airport
this is my frist time in seattle.
this place is really chillin' compared to NYC....
kinda nice. it's only rained once since i came.
that's good too
hehehe
haven't really seen any touaregs.
the baby blue one i saw just now is the first.
saw a bunch of FX45s tho.

·
Registered
48,227 Posts

Spotted two Touaregs today. One Blue Silver V6 on I-84 west in Waterbury, CT. The second was an Offroad Gray on Rt 71A in Berlin, CT.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (spockcat)

I saw three Touaregs, a Phaeton, a Jetta and a Beetle all traveling together on I-25 south of Loveland CO. Two of the Touaregs were V10 TDI the other was a V6 like mine. They had Florida plates and were dirty as hell. They let me place my clean Touareg in the middle of their caravan and I drove with them about five miles.

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (PassatBill)

Quote, originally posted by PassatBill »
I saw three Touaregs, a Phaeton, a Jetta and a Beetle all traveling together on I-25 south of Loveland CO. Two of the Touaregs were V10 TDI the other was a V6 like mine. They had Florida plates and were dirty as hell. They let me place my clean Touareg in the middle of their caravan and I drove with them about five miles.

V10? Aren't there testing grounds in FL? I guess this could have been a group of VW testing employees.

·
Registered
4,074 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (BRM10984)

No better place to test them than in the Mountains of Colorado. The I-70 stretch from Denver to the Eisenhower Tunnel is pretty punishing on vehicles (witnessed by the 10 or so broken down vehicles every time I head to Breckenridge).
I see all kinds of test mules on I-70 from all manufactures. Mostly see them in the summer when it is hot and the air is REALLY thin. the other place I see them is in or around Prescott, AZ. the Climb from Phoenix to Flagstaff is also VERY punishing.

Modified by aircooled at 11:45 AM 2-15-2004

·
Registered
42,789 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (aircooled)

Quote, originally posted by aircooled »
No better place to test them than in the Mountains of Colorado. The I-70 stretch from Denver to the Eisenhower Tunnel is pretty punishing on vehicles (witness by the 10 or so broken down vehicles every time I head to Breckenridge.
I see all kinds of test mules on I-70 from all manufactures. Mostly see them in the summer when it is hot and the air is REALLY thin. the other place I see them is in or around Prescott, AZ. the Climb from Phoenix to Flagstaff is also VERY punishing.

I wanna go back to Breck.
Just two more years...
And yes, that is a very trying stretch of roadway.

·
Registered
144 Posts

Christina,
How long are you going to be in the area? It could have been mine, sometimes i drive in that area. I am starting to see a lot more Touaregs in the area, about one every day or two.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (NWroller)

NWroller,
If you ever get a chance to cruise up to Mt. Rainier, please take some pics. That area makes a fantastic backdrop for photos!! I didn't have my Touareg when I lived up there but used to take some nice photos with my previous car.

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
Re: touareg sighting in seattle. (WaitingforaT-REG)

Quote, originally posted by WaitingforaT-REG »
I plan on climbing Mt. Rainier this summer. I'll try to remember to take some pics with the T'Reg.

Excellent! That's a tough and dangerous climb too
I miss the greenery of the Pacific NW. Whenever I do I look outside and see sunshine and have 70+ degree weather in February and it makes me forget about it..haha.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts