VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i bought a 1998 toyota tacoma a little while ago. what i need to know is if anyone knows of any forums and such , like the vortex. thanks

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Re: (raycer)

Quote, originally posted by raycer »
<-- 2001 v6 tacoma xtra cab w/ trd

same here! I have a green one. Man these things are SOLID. no rattles or anything unlike my VW and already 50k on the odo.
good times.

·
Registered
2,548 Posts
Re: (tngdesi)

sweet, i just bought the wife a 98 4runner 2wd with the 3.4 v6 in it, a real step up form the v6 in her 92 toyota p/u even with the auto in the 4runner it still pulls awsome. as much as i hate to admit it to her i relaly like the vehicle except for the stupid cup holders which they fixed in the new model.

·
Registered
3,650 Posts
Re: (raycer)

Quote, originally posted by raycer »

hey how did u get colormatched fender flares? thats sweet, mine are black plastic

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

i have seen not all TRd's with the same color matched fender flares. i want to pick up a set of TRD ones, but black plastic to match the bumper. thanks for the leads ..

·
Registered
3,650 Posts

Quote, originally posted by tngdesi »
If I am correct, the TRD package has the color coded fender flares

I have the TRD package on mine, but it didnt come with color coded fender flares

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (NFS7)

i searched the forums and found the deck plate mod. but no one has explained how to do it. i kinda figured it out .. but would like further instruction on it.

·
Registered
11,727 Posts
Re: (NFS7)

Quote, originally posted by NFS7 »

I have the TRD package on mine, but it didnt come with color coded fender flares

Limited's come with color matched fender flares, grill and bumpers.

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (PineappleMonkey)

hahah .. actually purchased the truck during my decision to part the car. oh well ..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts