VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new to me 15 TDI did not have any sensors in the wheels. Today I had my tire shop instal a set of HUF sensors.

After a short drive the system connected and I am getting good pressure readings. But for some reason the specified pressures are flopped front to rear on the display. And when I checked the sensors using my ObdEleven it’s showing that the specified pressures for the wheels on the right side are incorrect.The right side has 39 psi front and 33 psi rear.

Is this an issue with the sensors? Or is there an issue with coding in the car? FYI I have not made any changes with the OBDekeven, I have only used it to scan for fault codes and to change the pressure from bar to psi.

I have emailed my tire shop as well but thought maybe someone here may have come across the same issue.

Camera accessory Camera lens Cameras & optics Vehicle Font

Font Terrestrial plant Screenshot Darkness Circle
Font Screenshot Darkness Terrestrial plant Number
Font Screenshot Terrestrial plant Darkness Number
Font Screenshot Darkness Multimedia Number

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update. I had a set of OEM sensors from a set of Panamera wheels installed in my summers on the Treg and the system is working correctly. Looks like there is a programming issue on my winters with the HUF sensors. I will be taking them back the shop once I swap to the winter wheels in a few weeks.

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
Anything other than OEM will be garbage in this instance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts