VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had some interest last time, but it all died down.
I am in Philly Burbs and would be willing to drive up to 400 miles to meet someone halfway to swap wheels.
my rims are MINT, and my tires are like brand new, I can bring a tread-depth tool to prove it (I drive very very calmly, considering the power the car has)
anyone within 800 miles of Philly wanna swap? There's GOT to be someone who likes the RC's more than the OZ...

· Registered
1,409 Posts
Re: Trade 20AE wheels for 337 wheels - one more try (strider5)

Im Suprised no one has done this, maybe its just that the people who want to do this trade dont live around your neck of the woods....

Good luck, i would like to see the OZ on a 337, and i Definetly would like to see the RC's on a 20th AE, preferably JazzBlue... mmm... i can just taste the image

· Registered
1,807 Posts

Quote, originally posted by strider5 »
I am in Philly Burbs and would be willing to drive up to 400 miles to meet someone halfway to swap wheels.
my rims are MINT, and my tires are like brand new, I can bring a tread-depth tool to prove it (I drive very very calmly, considering the power the car has)
anyone within 800 miles of Philly wanna swap? There's GOT to be someone who likes the RC's more than the OZ...

Sent an Im to you .... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
173 Posts

I would do it, but I would like to see pics of the tires and wheels first. I live in Portsmouth, VA which I think is like a 6 hour drive. If you wanted to do it you would have to drive down to my house though. Let me know what you think.

· Registered
173 Posts
I will do it, but I would have to see pics of the wheels and tires first. If you want to do it you would have to come down to my house though. I live in Portsmouth, VA...i think it is a 6 hour drive. Let me know what you think.

· Registered
4,271 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Re: (602crew)

I will meet someone at a turnpike rest stop somewhere near waterfest to do a swap, but I am not planning on going to waterfest
I heard about the thieves last year, and dont feel like getting stuff from my car stolen.

· Registered
173 Posts
Re: (strider5)

I will meet someone at a turnpike rest stop somewhere near waterfest to do a swap, but I am not planning on going to waterfest
I heard about the thieves last year, and dont feel like getting stuff from my car stolen.

Would you want to drive to down to my house and swap?

· Registered
451 Posts

I dont know about a trade...but you can get the 337 wheels with or without tires on ebay. I've also considered getting them as a 2nd set of wheels. One guy was selling just the wheels for $1120 (reserve price - not current bid). They were "Brand New from VW and not off his car". He was selling several pairs.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...19388
2nd set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...83815
3rd Set:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors...91408

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.