VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need one. Tomorrow!!!! If you have a dolly/trailor capable of hauling a car, well, another minivan, lol. Please let me know. I really need to get this guys van, as its got about 1200 in parts I need and I am getting it for 400.
Any help will be appreciated and rewarded.
Thanks much,
Matt Gin 508-423-3199

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (TheGinMill)

U haul, nope, 3 day wait. Aint got that kinda time, and if I did, my trailor will be back from Jersey
Ryder, they rent em, but only with their truck, well over 100 bucks after the 38 cents a mile.
Local rental places, well, no help on the tele, I shall drive by a few after work.
Figured Id shoot down the obvious responses that I surely will get, thanks Bob Opla, he had the same ones I should have updated to let you know I tried em.
So........... Let me know if you can help a crazy boosted minivan mofugger out.

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (TheGinMill)

bumpage, as I am desperateage as hellage

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

how far you willing to drive? there's a place in pawtucket RI that i used top trailor my car home. they hooked me up at the last minute with a truck and a trailor when uhaul f'd be over.
i think their dolley rental is cheap...when i used them a full 4-wheel off the ground hydraulic flatbed style trailer was $75 with unlimited miles.
Quality Rental Centers, Inc
390 Walcott Street, Pawtucket, RI 02860
(401) 725-0928 They have trucks too if you need one to pull the trailer with.

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (VeeDubMan54)

Thank you much for the post man, I do appreciate.
But I have just learned the the engine is hurt (again) Im a buds car. Car and trailor was returned to Framingdump today, and will not be going to Jersey. Other cars are, just not the one on this trailor.
Schwiiiing, two turbo minivans at my house tomorrow, this ones auto, and already oosted to 14psi. Maye before strippage, I can beat the rest of the head gasket out, heh heh heh[/Bevis]
Any one in the area, tomorrow or friday, feel free to stop by. I'll probably be rather wasted after strippin that van by fri, and shoes will e tossed

16V, Ill be there this time, last week we moved to E woods house, bigger fire pit...... Sorry if you made the drive by. Plenty of
for all, Jimmy............ heh

·
Registered
11,046 Posts

matt, if i can crash friday that'd make saturday easier

·
Registered
2,936 Posts

glad to see things worked out. good luck with everything.

·
Registered
7,865 Posts

So your saying you'll be working on the van Thursday and Friday? I'll give you a ring. Geoff, I think we should all roll out together on Sat. morn. for the Mazda thing,
all around

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (Bob Opla)

Quote, originally posted by Bob Opla »
matt, if i can crash friday that'd make saturday easier

Shouldnt be a problem.
Dunno bout jimmy though, last time, you got the floor, my couch got Jimmys drool, and I just had a hangover. (hate to think what you guys had,
)
Heh, J/K Jimmy.
You guys want to make it a swill fest fri into a rough sat, Im game. I will be here, looks like Ellingwood construction will be here fri night, those guys are always good for 3-5 30's them damn selves. [/******* self]

·
Registered
11,046 Posts

Yea. God knows why I was nice enough to put his passed out ass on the couch while I hit the floor. Oh well.

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (germantoyagain)

Quote, originally posted by germantoyagain »
didnt he attack your tv to?

Something like that.
Teaser for thread to come below.
8 mins, god knows how many burnouts, coolant flying, along with brake fluid 'n oil. Tires melted, stuck to the side mirrors, and either the engine or tranny blew up kinda harshly. got to love parts vans

To much fun

·
Registered
11,046 Posts

hahaha. welcome to the neighborhood

·
Registered
2006 P+ A4 3.2 Avant, 2011 C'Dale Bad Boy, 2014 C'Dale Carbon Synapse, 2019 P+ Q5
41,531 Posts
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (Bob Opla)

do you have AAA? Maybe they would tow it for you? Any buddies that work for a tow service who will do it for a little $ on the side?
only trailers I know of have race cars in them.

·
Registered
11,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: Trailor near mass?? I know I usually lend mine, but its lent out, and (16v)

Quote, originally posted by 16v »
do you have AAA? Maybe they would tow it for you? Any buddies that work for a tow service who will do it for a little $ on the side?
only trailers I know of have race cars in them.

No, but I know I should
Wouldnt have towed it anyway, it was not registered (I know, ways around that)
Yeah, a couple buds, but aint going to bother them for a little favor like this, those type of deals you save for when nessisary.
And lastly, thats the parts van above, in my neighborhood, getting completly destroyed in 8 minutes flat.
Man that was a blast.

·
Registered
7,865 Posts

I have seen all the patches he left.....F-ing riot. Not to mention the one that has the trail of coolant, oil, and brake fluid down the street.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts