16421 - 16440 of 16473 Posts

·
Registered
5,209 Posts

·
Registered
924 Posts
Not in my stg2+ golf R. Lol
Under 2hrs! I was down over this past weekend and I'll be back down next weekend. I've been watching this thread hoping to run into some dubbers. There's a meet on Friday nights somewhere near miracle mile in Vero. Haven't had much luck around there but I've seen some nice dubs around! You rocking a mk4 R32?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Not in my stg2+ golf R. Lol
Under 2hrs! I was down over this past weekend and I'll be back down next weekend. I've been watching this thread hoping to run into some dubbers. There's a meet on Friday nights somewhere near miracle mile in Vero. Haven't had much luck around there but I've seen some nice dubs around! You rocking a mk4 R32?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

yes and no :laugh: i owned a mk4 turbo R.... and i sorta own one now.... feel free to look thru my pics on ig.. @cobragliguy on instgram... and oct 4th theres cars n coffee in palm beach, last month was shy of 2,000 cars, great time out there

·
Registered
924 Posts
Really? That's a lot of cars. C n C here in Jacksonville is a pretty good show, but not that big.
I traded my mk4 R32 for my current R. Not the same but it's sweet to have the mk6 interior.

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Really? That's a lot of cars. C n C here in Jacksonville is a pretty good show, but not that big.
I traded my mk4 R32 for my current R. Not the same but it's sweet to have the mk6 interior.

yea its a huge turnout .. look up #carsandcoffeepalmbeach , its insane.. ive got a mk2,4,6 jetta now, the mk2 has a r32 motor swap in it..

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
I'm in Port St Lucie, 8v would be fine.. I'm pretty sure I would have to change a lot to get a 16v in after I did some research
OH SNAP!! where in psl you at? im off bayshore by entrance to turnpike... maybe i can help ya out with your project...as far as motors go pm me... ill give ya my cell so we can chat more on what your looking to do:beer:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thread revival. Just picked up the wifes new car. white 2013 gti (4door dsg base)

Any newer dubs in here? I see the Facebook page has older rides. Down to meet up at some point
also if anyone local has vagcom?

·
Registered
5,209 Posts
Thread revival. Just picked up the wifes new car. white 2013 gti (4door dsg base)

Any newer dubs in here? I see the Facebook page has older rides. Down to meet up at some point
ive gotta vagcom, i live by turnpike exit by bayshore and psl...... hmu

·
Registered
1,349 Posts

Look up kusten euros on fb or space coast dubs. Great group of ppl

#mk6forever

·
Registered
924 Posts
Any GTG's down there during Easter weekend? I'll be down visiting family and would like to try and meet some local dubbers. I'll be in the Vero area. But I would travel as far south as Stuart if I had to. I've heard there's a weekly on Friday night near miracle mile.

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Any GTG's down there during Easter weekend? I'll be down visiting family and would like to try and meet some local dubbers. I'll be in the Vero area. But I would travel as far south as Stuart if I had to. I've heard there's a weekly on Friday night near miracle mile.

Yea every Friday. That's the kusten euros meet. Just chat on the page an Ul see the chatter.

#mk6forever

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
Older rides are the best. Love my 90 vs my 14

16421 - 16440 of 16473 Posts