VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am putting my turbo back on, but at possibly at stock compression for a while. I really want to wait until I finish the forged motor, but need another $1500 for SDS.
With the economy going how it is, and making a whopping $200 a week, I may just stick the system on and run 10 psi, until I finish the motor next eon.
How well do your cars run at 10 psi on stock comp? My car drove like crap at 8.5:1 comp with 15 psi, but I had no SDS so that was expected. Should I just wait until it is all here? I don't even know what I am going to do about fuel for more than 15 psi. I may end up only needing to run 15 psi with SDS to get some frightening results.
What do you vote?

·
Registered
7,265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: Trey's turbo Jet immediate future is in your hands/ educated opinion (troze1200)

I'm not being terse, but don't you think If I were building a forged motor it would be low comp and run the SDS MAP sensor for higher duty cycle injectors?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.