VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the topic states, where can i pick up a cheap set of these? I'm dismantling my front seats and will be doing my drive axles soon so I fgure I mind as well buy a set. Checkers don't have it and neither does sears. Let me know, thanks.

· Registered
1,033 Posts
Re: triple square bit set. . where to buy? (fknmk2)

I bought one bit to remove the drain plug from my gear case. I'll look for the website that I got them from. I think I have it bookmarked at home. I found it through a search in the DIY section IIRC.

· Registered
10,758 Posts

Napa has them as drive bits, and you can get them on the cheap from Blue Sky Hawaii (a.k.a. tool monkey) on Dillingham.

· Registered
10,758 Posts

Dillingham, makai side, near the intersection of Kalihi Street. Look for the panel van out front with the Blue Sky Hawaii logo.
Their car wheel dollies are perfect for holding volkswagen engine blocks, by the way.

· Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: triple square bit set. . where to buy? (wagenbob)

Bobby. . is this a special order itme for blue sky? I went down there and the dude had no clue what I was talking about. He wasn't the owner though, but he just pointed me in the direction of all the hex keys. HIP has one its $7 and Napa has the 8. 10, 12 for about $7 a piece as well. You know where I can pick up a set locally for cheap?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.