VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
VWway.com wants you to be our next customer. We believe you have made a wise choice in considering a pre-owned VW as your next automobile. No other manufacturer offers the combination of performance, innovation, and safety, as VW. Price sells cars. We buy the same cars at the same auctions as the franchised VW dealers. We just sell ours for thousands less. We don't have the overhead of a large dealership. The next time you visit a VW dealer look around. Take note of the building and the property it occupies. Imagine the profit required to cover their monthly expenses. That profit comes from their customers. Consider buying the same car from us and see how much you save. It takes a leap of faith to purchase a vehicle without actually touching it. However, most of our customers do just that, and not one customer has been disappointed. Our market is nationwide. With customers from Washington State to Florida and from southern California to New Hampshire, we see our business model working. We don't play games or employ pushy salesmen in plaid sport coats. Our business is offering honest descriptions, a friendly voice, and the most product knowledge anywhere. VWway.com - The WAY to buy a VW.

·
Registered
South Florida
5,307 Posts
Re: Try VWway.com for your next Passat purchase. (VWway.com)

Do your VW's come certified with a bumper to bumper 2 year warranty?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Try VWway.com for your next Passat purchase. (vwbrvr6)

These cars are not "VW Certified" We sell the same cars for thousands less than a franchaised VW Dealer. The customer can choose if he or she wants an extended warranty. Price sells cars. Visit our website http://www.VWway.com.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Re: Try VWway.com for your next Passat purchase. (VWway.com)

I followed the link to your website. Nice design... but I was disappointed at what appears to be a very small inventory.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I recently bought my Passat from this lot. I live near it. They also have Audi, Saab and Volvo. The VW may be small, but it changes regularly. I was very pleased with the service I received from these folks. Very nice people.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts