Discussion Starter · #1 ·

AWE TSI Turbo Outlet Pipes IN STOCK!!
- $165.95

30% More Volume Than Stock

Click here to order!!

- 100% Aluminum Construction
- Raw Aluminum or Black Powder Coat
- Direct Bolt On

The factory TSI turbo outlet pipe (a.k.a. pancake pipe), with its dramatic change in shape, is not optimized for airflow.

With 30% more volume than the stock unit, this TSI Turbo Outlet Pipe will increase airflow and turbo response resulting in more power and quicker turbo spool. Testing was done on a K04 powered Mk5 TSI showed gains of 5.75 crank horsepower and 6.9 crank torque with turbo response time cut down by half a second.

Get rid of that factory turbo outlet pipe and gain air flow volume!!

Click here to order!!

Questions:

email: [email protected]
phone: (954) 755-7772
AIM: jeff at usp

·
Registered
458 Posts
Just placed my order, I hope it helps my upcoming APR K04 Kit break in to the 300+WHP Mark

·
Registered
MK7 Golf R
207 Posts
i know this is a stupid question but does this pipe help increase the sound of the turbo? like the sound of it spooling up being louder?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just placed my order, I hope it helps my upcoming APR K04 Kit break in to the 300+WHP Mark
It will, and it's on the way :)

i know this is a stupid question but does this pipe help increase the sound of the turbo? like the sound of it spooling up being louder?
No, this won't so much increase the sound of the turbo, however an open element intake will make it louder though.. like this one - http://uspmotorsports.com/product_info.php?products_id=511

1 - 20 of 27 Posts