VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
468 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does any one have any clues hot to do that .or could i be able to put it in my 2.0 please let me know

·
Registered
3,949 Posts
Re: tt dash in my jetta ??? (michiguz)

if i remember right thier is a purle gti w/ one. looks beyond awsome. cant remember the username...use the search

·
Banned
1,189 Posts
i did a search on this a while ago and supposidly its a real real real easy swap and everything prety much fits right in.. although the dash is a bit deeper than the Jetta dash so it sticks way out into the doorcards... but it looks real real cool.

·
Registered
4,065 Posts
Re: (Ricky Rockstar)

Quote, originally posted by Ricky Rockstar »
supposidly its a real real real easy swap and everything prety much fits right in..

real real EASY?!?

ask Severance.. AND ME how damn hard it is..

i WISH i was better with wireing..
the hard partws are the AC and Heating making them work..

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
Re: (Dark Demon 8V)

Quote, originally posted by Dark Demon 8V »

real real EASY?!?

ask Severance.. AND ME how damn hard it is..

i WISH i was better with wireing..
the hard partws are the AC and Heating making them work..

wait...you've installed a TT dash into the demon?!!

·
Registered
25,009 Posts
Re: (Dark Demon 8V)

Quote, originally posted by Dark Demon 8V »

..maybe..

·
Registered
11,502 Posts
actually getting it to bolt in isnt too bad. you need to do a little welding, some cutting, some cursing. but it bolts in ok. door cards do need to be modified as mentioned above. a/c and heat...i dunno about those since the TT is climatronic. although ive been told emiel has his working. its just wiring. wiring sucks my ass!!!!

·
Banned
3,541 Posts
Re: tt dash in my jetta ??? (michiguz)

Quote, originally posted by michiguz »
does any one have any clues hot to do that .or could i be able to put it in my 2.0 please let me know

Can't help you out with this one, besides telling you that its going to be a pain in the ass. Thought I'd say welcome fellow Grand Rapidseerrerrr.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts