VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard from a friend who works at an audi shop that many of the TT's with DSG are being held at port due to malfunctioning tranys that wont go into reverse.
Anyone hear anything about this?

· Registered
297 Posts
Re: tt dsg held at port ? (Trikes)

Not necessarily the right forum but in one word YES
I test drove one - you put it in reverse, start to gas it and the car dies... took 12 tries to get it back to life. It is linked to the tranny and has been fixed in all new versions... my guess is that its prob. a software issue and they are fixing the ones at port that went out before they figured it out.

· Registered
5,292 Posts
the TT's were all fixed at the port. btw all the TT3.2's are DSG

· Registered
427 Posts
Re: the TT's were all fixed at the port. btw all the TT3.2's are DSG (Audiwhirled)

My brothers baby boo cousins sister in law said that the R32s are held in port because they forgot to put the HIDs, suspension, front bumper cover, navigation and many other things on. Seriously, who cares?

· Registered
297 Posts
Re: the TT's were all fixed at the port. btw all the TT3.2's are DSG (sveda)

Quote, originally posted by sveda »
Does anyone have a picture of the ride height on the TTs with DSG?

The ride height of all 3.2TTs (all have DSG - no 6 spd in US) is HIGHER than a regular 225 TT due to the low hanging parts on the V6 engine.

· Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: the TT's were all fixed at the port. btw all the TT3.2's are DSG (thedak)

Quote, originally posted by thedak »
My brothers baby boo cousins sister in law said that the R32s are held in port because they forgot to put the HIDs, suspension, front bumper cover, navigation and many other things on. Seriously, who cares?

I care because I got excited about this tranny when it was rumored to be coming on the r32.
So if they now don't work I find that intersting.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.