VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Re: TT exhuast clerance problems (badbennyb)

I have the stainless TT exhaust w/Borla muffler on both my Golf Sport and my wife's Jetta GT. My wife's exhaust was installed today and there are no clearance problems on her car or mine for that matter; my car is lowered at least 1.5"- 2".
If the system was installed as per instructed by TT, then you should have no problems. If I remember correctly, the instructions call for 3/8" to 1/2" clearance from the chassis of the car.

·
Registered
3,174 Posts
Re: TT exhuast clerance problems (Sebeck1)

quote:[HR][/HR]Dude, i can't wait for mine to come in the mail. Hopefully later this week i'll get it. I called them on Fri. they had a 10% off thanksgiving day sale. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif $402 shipped to my door. How do you like the sound of yours Dubmon? Mine is going on a 2.0 also. [HR][/HR]​
I have a cam in my car, so it is a little louder than my wife's car. It is not loud at all, it has a nice tone and it burbles at idle.

I'm happy with the TT system, that's why it's on both our cars.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.