VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
6,603 Posts
Re: Turbo (LagunaSecaBlueMK3)

Are you f**king serious man??
I hope to all hell someone in florida does not start one of these thread b/c I will drive 300 miles to slap the ever-loving monkey-pisss out of someone if they do this again.

· Registered
10,371 Posts
Re: Turbo (Pagano)

Quote, originally posted by Pagano »

every time i see that i laugh......and mainly because its in the same stly thread all the time

yes you can do turbo and about 85423698741023698745214587452158 people have posted this in the past 3 weeks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
sorry for being a d***

· Registered
1,353 Posts
Re: Turbo (punisher89)

Quote, originally posted by punisher89 »
Are you f**king serious man??
I hope to all hell someone in florida does not start one of these thread b/c I will drive 300 miles to slap the ever-loving monkey-pisss out of someone if they do this again.

hahaha i laughed my a** off

· Registered
13,471 Posts
Re: Turbo (muzbnice)

Quote, originally posted by muzbnice »
Looking for info on links and pics, if you have them on 99.5 and up MK4 Jetta Turbo systems.

WHy dont you register on OVD forums and ask 16vTurbo (sleepyMk1 on vortex) to help you out...
He seems to be the all knowing genius when it comes to forced induction....
There is no way in hell a little boy from an island who wears a grass skirt all day can know so much about turbo's

· Registered
10,371 Posts
Re: Turbo (punisher89)

Quote, originally posted by punisher89 »
Don't be sorry dude. Its his own fault for not reading.

i know....but i dont like being mean to people....just not me...now if they piss me off its all over http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

· Banned
195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Turbo (toooofastforu)

you you guys are all f-ucking tools, instead of spending the time to hassle me about where to find it and blah blah blah where to find it. Just post the F-ucking link here or just tell me where to find some info- you f-uck and shut the f-uck up already. Nobody like to hear you complain but your mom!
*******!

· Registered
13,471 Posts

you you guys are all f-ucking tools, instead of spending the time to hassle me about where to find it and blah blah blah where to find it. Just post the F-ucking link here or just tell me where to find some info- you f-uck and shut the f-uck up already. Nobody like to hear you complain but your mom!
*******!

hi
click here

· Registered
2,610 Posts

*******!

woulda taken you less time to notice this thread than write that message. Plus you wouldn't be mad at us. That's just rude and inconsiderate of the hours and hours of effort that some of these guys put into researching for themselves. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
3,304 Posts
Re: Turbo (Wizard-of-OD)

Quote, originally posted by Wizard-of-OD »

WHy dont you register on OVD forums and ask 16vTurbo (sleepyMk1 on vortex) to help you out...
He seems to be the all knowing genius when it comes to forced induction....
There is no way in hell a little boy from an island who wears a grass skirt all day can know so much about turbo's

Im not trying to start something, but is this an insult towards him? 16vturbo that is? Im probably just misinterpreting it. From now on no one should respond to these posts, they will die much quicker

· Registered
13,471 Posts
Re: Turbo (Danno13)

Quote, originally posted by Danno13 »

Im not trying to start something, but is this an insult towards him? 16vturbo that is? Im probably just misinterpreting it. From now on no one should respond to these posts, they will die much quicker

If your not trying to start something then why did you quote it? and No its not supposed to be an insult but you can take it whichever way you want...
after all it did bug you enough to quote it.

· Registered
10,371 Posts

*******!

thank you for calling me a tool......now i take my tool butt and talk over and hit your on head cause i am a hammer...
cursing people out isnt the best thing in the world to do....cause people remember that and wont help you.....you see that littlesearch icon at the top.....how about you use that since you wanna be a butt....and read the sticky's about this forum and all.....cause i dont appricate you cursing at me becuase i didnt do anything at all cept tell you to try the search....

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.