VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 60536 Posts

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Twin Cities Dubber Spottings

Call it an homage to the Windy City folks. Lets keep a running tab on who we see out and about..
Today 2/14/03 ~1:30pm 35W North, just south of Down Town exits, Black MKIII GTI VR6, slammed with exhaust, no tint, body mods, never got real close but I was behind you for awhile...
Today 2/14/03 ~4:00pm 62west/100 South cloverleaf, Black 03 Jetta GLI, looked stock, I was behind you up the ramp and it looked like you punched it at the top of the ramp, so did I
Looked Scared when I went by

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (Phishy)

About two weeks ago: MKIV Dark Blue Jetta 1.8t followed me getting onto Plymouth road from 394. Took right onto plymouth road and he came up beside me and revved his engine and tried to pop the clutch and took off... One of the funniest things I have seen.. haha
Funny thing was, My roommate and I didn't even notice him untill he did that.
I of course laughed my ass off at what a moron and then proceeded to go into my driveway.
He also had a "Volksport" sticker on his window.
So whoever you are, you are 1 cool dude! haha

[Modified by slvrathlon, 10:58 AM 2-15-2003]

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (slvrathlon)

kid that goes to jefferson high school has a red mk3 jetta. lowered, has wheels, look like 15's or 16's. aftermarket exhaust with dual DTM tips. i constantly park near you in the lot. i drive the green mk3 jetta with the red volksport sticker. you also live by me, i constantly see your car, and i know you've seen mine. i pulled up next to you at a stop sign and nodded at you.
if you are on here let me know

·
Registered
5,954 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (Madtac44)

White B5 Passat with badgeless grill, I always see it rolling south on 494 in Plymouth/MG area, and I saw it once at BVille VW. Anybody know who's it is?

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (Biz)

anyone know about an early mk3 cabrio(the one that actually looks like a mk3), lowered, exhaust with a tip and it looked like some sort of not stock taillights. saw it on fri night on 494 and rockford road by target.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (GTiTES)

Saw a beutiful black GLI had Monte Carlos (i don't know if those are the only wheels to come on the GLI but they are my Fav.) at Sportsmart by bestbuy in richfield. the guy passed me as I walked into Sportsmart and gave him a thumbsup, don't know if he saw me.

·
Banned
4,337 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (My97GTI)

I see this good lookin' mk4 GTI heading west on 64 every single morning. Looks like it's dropped a little, 337 valence I thinks, and some tint. Nice lookin' ride

Oh, and if you ever see this Aaron, I saw your woman this morning just west of somerset

·
Banned
319 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (Tornado Wolfie)

Nice black MKIV Jetta this morning............off of Zachary Lane in Maple Grove......lowered, tint, and no wheels, looked like it had been stripped down for some kinda project......hehehe http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
297 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (slvrathlon)

About two weeks ago: MKIV Dark Blue Jetta 1.8t followed me getting onto Plymouth road from 394. Took right onto plymouth road and he came up beside me and revved his engine and tried to pop the clutch and took off... One of the funniest things I have seen.. haha
Funny thing was, My roommate and I didn't even notice him untill he did that.
I of course laughed my ass off at what a moron and then proceeded to go into my driveway.
He also had a "Volksport" sticker on his window.
THAT WOULD BE ME, I REMEMBER THAT PERFECTLY, HOW IS THAT FUNNY?

·
Registered
5,856 Posts
Re: Twin Cities Dubber Spottings (mjetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]that wasnt my way of saying hi, i was excited cause i had just gotten the car and wanted to "test it out"
[HR][/HR]​
That is your way of testing it out?? Ouch..
Laff @ u. I knew it would most likely be someone on this board... hah

1 - 20 of 60536 Posts