VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Re: Twin Tubo kit for mk3? (VW JETTA)

i dont believe there is.. but due to the fact that there isnt really a V engine for mk3s, a twin turbo would be somewhat useless... unless its a combonation small turbo and then big turbo to reduce lag. that gets somewhat involved though. a single turbo is definiatly the way to go. Im not exactly sure what kits are available other than ATB (is that correct?) and Matrix...

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Re: Twin Tubo kit for mk3? (hsd16vdub)

quote:[HR][/HR]yea theres a twin turbo kit... if u wanna spend over 10k. its made by hgp[HR][/HR]​
yup you can get it from hgp in germany, or get it from hpa motorsports in canada.. its the same kit, and i think you would be better off dropping 10k into a single turbo system. it would probably yield better results
jeff

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Re: Twin Tubo kit for mk3? (Slayer)

quote:[HR][/HR]i think you would be better off dropping 10k into a single turbo system. it would probably yield better results [HR][/HR]​
or a new car...

·
Registered
10,967 Posts
Re: Twin Tubo kit for mk3? (Guvs97JettaGT)

quote:[HR][/HR]Mmmmm, turbo...the super donut
[HR][/HR]​
naah man they are called snails

·
Registered
6,935 Posts

yeah the twin turbo kit is for the vr6 though, I am pretty sure he has a 2.0, but I'm not positive.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Re: Twin Tubo kit for mk3? (igneousGOlF)

quote:[HR][/HR]I am pretty sure he has a 2.0, but I'm not positive.[HR][/HR]​
Nope

·
Registered
2,612 Posts

quote:[HR][/HR]Mmmmm, turbo...the super donut

naah man they are called snails
Super Donut!
[HR][/HR]​
and all this time i thought they were hairdryers......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.