VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

oh yeah..sorry if you've all seen these pics before, but I do have a life and can not possible keep track of all the pics that were already posted here.

[Modified by corradovegas, 1:27 AM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (KidCorrado)

I'm not one to bust on some one's $hit if they didn't ask for my opinion, but what happened to that Corrado is just sad. What a shame, it looks like it got attcked by a banzai kamikazee!

·
Registered
11,169 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (CorradoKidd)

Well, my car had a scoop like that on it when i got it.... had to get a whole new damned hood because it was rivited on. Sux0red!

·
Registered
7,783 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (NVmyVW)

when words cant say it use a pic

the sad thing is those side skirts are on an acura that lives next door to me and that hood, that fin, the bumper....that poor corrado

·
Registered
777 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (Iceman666)

not to rain on your parade but guys what if someone posted a pic of your car and said that.. that sucks come on

·
Registered
2021 Lexus GX460, 2005 Lexus GX470, 1973 IH Scout
16,731 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (G60ING)

Its not a pchop, it was posted about a year ago and the owner also tried to apply for Corrado of the Month

·
Registered
5,511 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (BltByKrmn)

quote:[HR][/HR]Its not a pchop, it was posted about a year ago and the owner also tried to apply for Corrado of the Month[HR][/HR]​
well trust me, if he did i would know it. that was another yellow corrado with some seriously ugly mods, but yet it had a 16vG60 so we all had to secretly giggle.. heh..
i think it had an integra front end or something. man, it was hideous. but this one is worth. this is actually a body kit that is for sale somewhere in central canada. i think edmonton or something. its fugly as hell
but it was done by vwmotorsport.
that pic will be posted up in about an hour, if i know vwv

-danny

·
Registered
480 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (snowbird)

ok, i am almost positive thats a Shogun kit for a Probe. hmm let me see if i can post one to see the difference.
http://www.nepoprobes.com/mm01/mmiv19.jpg
did i do that right. im scared to ask how to post pics, after the last repsonse o coraddo4me. u guys r tough in here. anyway i can see the pic, and it is the shogun.

[Modified by G60chick, 4:24 AM 11-28-2001]

·
Registered
19,819 Posts
Re: ugly asss C (G60chick)

sho Gun..roflmao.....probe....roflmao....shogun kits are total rice, probes look like rice....ooops, correction probes are rice....mazda with ford badging.......where do these people get there kits.....all shoguns kits look horrible....that yellow C looks horrible although its not a sho-gun kit. gotta love the hood, maybe he has a flat engine with a turbo up there or maybe ram air.....and that wing.....dont forget...the FWD corrado needs the back planted....and chrome rims...this guys buying um one at a time.....regardless they look ugly...chrome is for show, not for go....my 2c

1 - 20 of 52 Posts