7,740 Posts
What happened?

·
Banned
7,189 Posts

·
Banned
10,283 Posts
DAMMIT! For once there was some carnage and I missed it. Usually the F body & Vette guys are good entertainment, kind of surprised it was a Lambo.

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DAMMIT! For once there was some carnage and I missed it. Usually the F body & Vette guys are good entertainment, kind of surprised it was a Lambo.
Did you hear/see that yellow C6 rumbling around?

Also, it's moving to the other side of NP Pkwy next month since AMC whined about parking and there isn't enough parking in its current spot.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
Isn't that one of those lambos that does highway pulls from 60-1XX? There was a video of them up not too long ago.

·
Registered
3,091 Posts
Didnt another one (orange one i beleive) flip out of control at last years texas mile?

·
Banned
10,283 Posts
Did you hear/see that yellow C6 rumbling around?

Also, it's moving to the other side of NP Pkwy next month since AMC whined about parking and there isn't enough parking in its current spot.
I didn't actually make it today, CIS issues with the Porsche (Oh god how I hate CIS) so I bailed. I did however drive my Bronco yesterday for the first time in 16 years so next month will probably be it's public debut.

That sucks that they are moving it again. I really think they should abandon the retail locations and find a nice industrial park spot that isn't being used at all on Sundays. It always feels like we are annoying normal patrons and you can't just hang out after the show if you want.

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I didn't actually make it today, CIS issues with the Porsche (Oh god how I hate CIS) so I bailed. I did however drive my Bronco yesterday for the first time in 16 years so next month will probably be it's public debut.

That sucks that they are moving it again. I really think they should abandon the retail locations and find a nice industrial park spot that isn't being used at all on Sundays. It always feels like we are annoying normal patrons and you can't just hang out after the show if you want.
I agree. I mentioned to the cop I spoke to that moving it across from food/coffee will cause nothing but hassle and issues of people running across NP Parkway in traffic.

What kind of Bronco?

·
Premium Member
13,085 Posts
A question to those that have had or worked on cars with this much power. Is it common to revise or remap the throttle gain (assuming drive by wire), so you can more easily feather the throttle to have more control over the power output, or is this something often overlooked, or disregarded altogether?

1 - 20 of 108 Posts