VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

· Registered
5,043 Posts
Re: uk 2004 w12 breaking for spares (chrisj428)

I sent them an email on the passenger side door panel.

Anyone looking for a 2005 grill that's already been gutted - ready for the chrome mesh?

Oh by the way, it's a 4-seater!!!

Modified by Paldi at 11:47 AM 8-18-2006

· Banned
9,985 Posts
Re: uk 2004 w12 breaking for spares (8secondquarters)

Wheels & headlight for me...

Quote, originally posted by 8secondquarters »
just spotted this on ebay
hands off that rear valance though i saw it first

Great find Steve, thank you!
Quote, originally posted by Paldi »
I sent them an email on the passenger side door panel.

Get 'em Fred! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
5,043 Posts
Re: uk 2004 w12 breaking for spares (8secondquarters)

British pounds are about 1/2 a dollar. Can I buy just an interior front passenger door panel or do they want to sell the entire interior as a whole? Most people would only want the center console parts for the four-seet conversion and front/rear seats.

· Registered
953 Posts
Re: uk 2004 w12 breaking for spares (chrisj428)

I sent an email yesterday regarding the wheels I should be passing them on Monday if you like me to take a look at some parts just tell me what you looking for
I FedEx 5 borbet wheels from tire rack cost me £600 $1,128.83 USD just the wheels Plus 4% import duty
http://www.xe.com/ucc/
Tony

· Registered
21,380 Posts
Re: (pilgrim7777)

Quote, originally posted by pilgrim7777 »
Let me know Michael I May be able to join you.

Hi Terence: I'm in Bordeaux right now, and will be slowly working my way up the coast of France this week. I need to be in Oxford next week to do a check-ride in an aircraft that is there. Please text me a message so that I have your phone number, I'll give you a call and we can co-ordinate our plans. It would be fun to meet up with you and go see this vehicle... assuming there is anything left of it once our North American forum members finish their feeding frenzy...

Michael

Modified by PanEuropean at 9:32 PM 8-22-2006

· Registered
21,380 Posts
Re: uk 2004 w12 breaking for spares (Motorista)

Quote, originally posted by Motorista »
Also the trunk power option, if it's possible to retrofit on my 2005 V8?

Stefano:
It would be very, very difficult to retrofit the power trunk feature. It could be done, assuming that you had both vehicles present side-by-side, and about two days worth of time. I think it would be difficult, bordering on the impossible, to attempt to retrofit this feature via 'mail order' - there are so many different parts (hinges are different, wiring is different, etc.) that the risk of not getting an essential part in the shipment would be too high.
Michael

1 - 20 of 52 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.