VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 20 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I was driving a girl home from hanging out at the bars last night in Harrisburg after our kickball game. Yes that is right I am on a kickball team and yes you are correct it is as awesome as it sounds!!
Anyway so I am kind of into this girl just tryin to feel it all out then she drops the line that I was totally not expecting...
"Your car sounds like a rice burner"
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
I was beyond furious but played it cool. She then proceeds to tell me that she needs the rumble of v8 and to be able to feel it through her body while driving. I am now officially kicking myself for trading in my mkiv bmp .:R which sounded a lot meaner than my mkv for now.

I was almost speechless especially when she started to blabble on about mustangs...blah blah blah
Needless to say I am drinking sans her tonight.
Comments are appreciated why can't I meet girls that love me for my .:R? Thanks that is all.

Modified by mattyR32 at 12:00 PM 5-23-2008

·
Registered
673 Posts
Re: Ultimate Insult??? (mattyR32)

Wish I could help, I dont have this problem. My Fiance LOVES my R almost as much as me... and wants to drive it as much as I do.
You just are going after the wrong women!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts

LOL. Wow kickball does sound awesome. Honestly though it sounds like the girl is dumb. Go find another one.
Or you could get an exhaust and go storm by her house in hopes of finding true love. I could see her going out with some dude in a new Camaro behind your back though...lol good read for a friday. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
18 Posts

Honestly, I wouldn't be so much offended by her comments...more upset with her combination of poor taste and lack of intelligence.
Hey, some people can get past that, right?

..riceburner..that, is just..hilarious

·
Registered
660 Posts

Quote, originally posted by mattyR32 »
just tryin to feel it all out

So how'd that work out for 'ya?
needs the rumble of v8 and to be able to feel it through her body

No comment

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Re: Ultimate Insult??? (JohnS54Coupe)

Quote, originally posted by JohnS54Coupe »

So how'd that work out for 'ya?

No comment

It didnt work out that well...
I had no comment either...

·
Registered
390 Posts

Ask her out, rent a Mustang, get her to pay for the gas, and then ask her how much she loves that V8 rumble. Ask her out again, rent a Honda, show her what a rice car really sounds like, show her a great evening, promise you'll call her, don't, and then take another girl with you to next weeks kickball game.
I promise she'll miss the sound of the R much more than you'll miss her. Good riddance, you're better off without her.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Re: (r-dub)

Quote, originally posted by r-dub »
neuspeed will fix that

x2 but she might feel it so well she goes home with your car and not you!

the 2500rpm rumble is mind numbing!

·
Registered
579 Posts

...She then proceeds to tell me that she needs the rumble of v8 and to be able to feel it through her body...
Modified by mattyR32 at 12:00 PM 5-23-2008

<mind wanders>
We're talking about cars here right?

·
Registered
356 Posts
Re: (teo_R32)

good riddance, u dont need some dumb chick like that... http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

its also now a good time to get ur self a neuspeed exhaust

·
Registered
120 Posts

Obviously that dumb broad doesnt know quality when she hears it. Dont sweat it though bro...she is ignorant about our car and no sense trying to convince her otherwise. If she is so gung ho about Ford she dont know sh*#

·
Registered
7,769 Posts
Re: (elMacJunkie)

Man you got the wrong broad, every girl I've a ride in the R (without the resonator) loves the droning sound
If I was you in that situation it would of went down like this.....

·
Registered
159 Posts
I think she is an excellent candidate for a donkey punch. In case somebody doesn't know what that is, you hit her in the back of the neck to make her tense up right before...

1 - 20 of 72 Posts