VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Registered
12,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pretty damn good turn out, started soft then finished stong, like a good hp curve. Even a few random, passers by stopped in. Fantastic weather, gibbus moon clearly in the sky at night. Im glad the last two wet wednesdays were a fluke, but im knockin on wood. T3 was hilarious, but im thinkin about Bad Boys II next week haha
::::::::::::
If you dont know already, we meet on wednesday nights ~8pm, at the lick n ride at the end of rt 195 at the intersection with rt 166 (rolling road). Off 95, its exit 47b, and off 695 its exit 12 towards catonsville/umbc. We are close enough to campus to call it what it is. If we change spots, it will be posted accordingly. We park on the side of the lot closest to Rt166.
I snap shots and videotape(occasionally) while im there, so if you want pics or footage from a specific meeting date, holla at the tall black guy with the digicam around his neck (me) and make arangements. Give me a CD-R and i can hook it up
::::::::::::
here's some pics from the gathering this past wednesday, hi-res pics are at http://www.hitzigmotorsport.co...bum34

here ya go man

· Registered
5,135 Posts
Wish I could have been there but my cars not running right now. I have to install a new coolant temp. sensor, low temp. thermostat, low temp fan switch, and the fan switch adapter. I didnt want to take a chance with the car overheating. I'll be there next wed. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by vr6chris at 1:53 AM 7-18-2003

· Feels Like the First Time
6,853 Posts
Re: (Sandlock)

Arf, even I rolled up. And I never go to GTG's unless
is involved

Cya'll Wed.

· Registered
5,096 Posts
Re: (DeeJoker)

Quote, originally posted by DeeJoker »
Arf, even I rolled up. And I never go to GTG's unless
is involved

Cya'll Wed.

yea, but at least it's close to the phoenix, so you can always indulge in the dollar beer extravaganza every wed nite...frickin' drunks

· Registered
5,096 Posts
Re: ('86 Jetta D)

Quote, originally posted by '86 Jetta D »
sucks about your batteries alan, i bet em knows how you feel
i'm just f'in with ya em.

that comment def doesn't phase me...i don't own anything that needs battteries...in fact, i don't need to even own anything...

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.