VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am unable to receive PM's. I looked through all my settings and not seeing anything that would limit me from receiving them, any ideas?

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I am unable to receive PM's. I looked through all my settings and not seeing anything that would limit me from receiving them, any ideas?
This is known issue with recently registered accounts that we're working on resolving. We should be able to get you fixed up here shortly.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are the PMs working properly?

Hoping to catch Admin- LangsamKafer

I registered specifically to respond to a classified by Fireblade RX-7, but I'm not having any success reaching the seller. Does the system tell
the member via email that they have messages? I'm worried that as a newbie my messages may not go through like the other person on this thread.

Is there any way that you could email Fireblade RX-7 from your end and tell them someone is trying to reach them? Feel free to pass on my contact
and/or email from my profile.

Thank you in advance for any assistance possible--

Rgds --Jeff

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
Hoping to catch Admin- LangsamKafer

I registered specifically to respond to a classified by Fireblade RX-7, but I'm not having any success reaching the seller. Does the system tell
the member via email that they have messages? I'm worried that as a newbie my messages may not go through like the other person on this thread.

Is there any way that you could email Fireblade RX-7 from your end and tell them someone is trying to reach them? Feel free to pass on my contact
and/or email from my profile.

Thank you in advance for any assistance possible--

Rgds --Jeff
Your messages went through, the recipient just hasn't been active on the board in about a month.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hello- I’m am receiving PMs but I am unable to send them. It keeps saying I need mod approval.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
I can send PM's but I cannot receive them, could you help me out with that?

I deleted a ton of outbox and inbox messages but I have not received one since 2018 ...

·
Administrator
19,739 Posts
I can send PM's but I cannot receive them, could you help me out with that?

I deleted a ton of outbox and inbox messages but I have not received one since 2018 ...
Check your mailbox...

I'm just mashing buttons behind the curtain, and nothing I've done should have changed your PM status... but I think it is fixed now.

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Check your mailbox...

I'm just mashing buttons behind the curtain, and nothing I've done should have changed your PM status... but I think it is fixed now.
Still nothing in my inbox

Im not sure if it helps but this started when I had my name changed from Skydive_007 to PainKiller :confused:

·
Registered
10,892 Posts
Give me a minute to try one more thing...
Whatever you did worked, lol, I just got 57 messages all at once :laugh:

***edit, it seems all the messages came in but I still am not getting messages sent today ... :banghead:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts