VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
This car is awesome.

TCL's reaction to this thread is awesome.

OP, please more. Anything more about this hulking sleeper.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
Only on a few pounds. Doesn't take much to liquify the pizza cutters. Parts store guy's video.

Driving around normal...

Terrible handheld video... driver view. I don't have a go pro and 20 hours to edit crap. You get the point.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
With a name like that, you should expect a visit from family services.

Other than the name, I like the build.

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
With a name like that, you should expect a visit from family services.

Other than the name, I like the build.

So I shouldn't do Trunk or Treating next year and hand out candy cigarettes and squirt guns dressed like this?

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda, Ducati
35,170 Posts
dressed like this?

If you do consider dressing like this, please use the chest hair as a velcro mount to the camera rather than holding it and driving.

·
Registered
9,981 Posts
Nice build!! I love this too much; must be a riot on the highway. Definitely post a drag strip run when you get to it!

·
Premium Member
TTq, OBXT, Renegade
16,073 Posts
That thing is all swole up with motor, reminds me of all the great stuff Car Craft did in the 2000s. I love that you have roast-on-demand burnouts, and how could anyone be pissed a barge can do that?

·
Registered
14,456 Posts
I love this so much. This is everything I want to do in a Caprice wagon, but your Caddy reallyis the sleeper taken to the next level.

·
Planters (fasciitis) peanuts. Dang dogg
19,544 Posts
God I love this. File this under cars that are old enough to be cool, even though I couldn't stand them in period. Can't wait to see 10.5 in the 1/4. Take it to the local drags and confuse everyone.

·
I’m not a loser. I’m a winnah!!
40,152 Posts
Awesome car! I love me some big bad Caddy! I used to have an ‘81 coupe with a 425 Olds swapped in for the horrible V8-6-4. Great road trip car!

21 - 38 of 38 Posts