VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Registered
1,621 Posts
Re: underground and drum and bass dubbers (sniper27)

off that rave links site.
January 17 (Saturday) - RESET 2004
Hive and Gridlock ought to be all you can handle.
Hive is absolutely scary live he is so dope, Gridlock tears it up.

January 17 (Saturday) - Dieselboy & MC J Messinian @ The Rapture
need i say more about the Diesel. , played a set next to him back home.

January 31 (Saturday) - Pajama Jam 3
Freaky flow, Reid speed, R.A.W (rarely makes it to this side of the pond), & E-sassin on a 2x4! might have to go to this one.

You guys are damn lucky, music scene in AZ SUCKS, its a shame.

· Registered
1,862 Posts

theres a few guys or a group of guys in the crenshaw district that freestyle and beat box, get together every now and then, have a few friends that are deep in it, its pretty cool http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
942 Posts
Re: underground and drum and bass dubbers (IntakeManifold)

Quote, originally posted by IntakeManifold »

Hive and Gridlock ought to be all you can handle.
Hive is absolutely scary live he is so dope, Gridlock tears it up.

Very true... Just saw him on new years along with Goldie and Fresh. It was definitely sick... Dieselboy will be at some club in San Diego on Sunday the 17 of this month. Dieselboy is sickkkkkk live so if you've never seen him live then definitely hit that show up!

· Registered
4,352 Posts
It has been too long since i have heard any good jungle and DnD, where did all the http://www.junglist.com heads go to?
Hey IntakeManifold , my boy also spins. Although he is currently spining hard house and progressive house he used to spin DnD and jungle. He also hangs with Hive from time to time. Too many late night "lets getmessed up and spin" sessions at his pad. Dj Tiny is his name, would love to have two fools mizing it up sometime. Grab your records and lets start something. I am sure he would be down, he is always looking to learn a few things.
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

Modified by selfatvi at 3:34 AM 1-13-2004

· Registered
2,101 Posts
Re: underground and drum and bass dubbers (1.8t_ricEater)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8t_ricEater »

Very true... Just saw him on new years along with Goldie and Fresh. It was definitely sick... Dieselboy will be at some club in San Diego on Sunday the 17 of this month. Dieselboy is sickkkkkk live so if you've never seen him live then definitely hit that show up!

My username isn't so because I own a TDI.

Dieselboy will always be one of my favorite DJ's to see live much less my favorite dnb dj. I'd also be all over that gig he's got in SD if only it were in LA. Plus, it's pretty hard finding others who will go to a show to hear only dnb (I'm not one for massives).
*e

· Registered
Miata RF, Q5, XJR, Element
4,580 Posts

RESPECT DRUM AND BASS at the larchmont every thursday night
cool spot always lots of fun anyone down to go?
Some of the best shows I've seen there are Photek and Panacea, Diesel put on good shows

Bop Bop Bop reeeeeeeeeewind<<<----------------------

Modified by VR6GURU at 6:29 AM 1-14-2004

Modified by VR6GURU at 6:30 AM 1-14-2004

· Registered
2,429 Posts
Re: underground and drum and bass dubbers (Fast Bumpers)

I just turned 21 and plan on hitting up respect. The lineup that place gets is amazing all the time.
I also dig the rapture in S.D. because I am live here and its another great party.
I get party info from http://www.junglescene.com, good party and dubplate forum.
Its good to see jungle dubbers. Any of you like the DnB that sounds like this -->
?
Because thats the isht I like.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.