VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
28,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have asked this a few times in those threads that got blackholed and I never got a strait answer. I also sent IMs to a few of the uni people and I am waiting to see if I hear back from them too.
I heard there are two cars running the new 870cc file and it all seems good, so..........wait for it

When will the file be available or if I can't get a date can I get a ballpark idea other than soon.
ps.I don't want this thread to get holed unless I get an answer right away then you guys can sling your crap back and forth all you want....but until I get my answer

· Registered
28,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (SoloGLI)

Quote, originally posted by Turbo freak »
Why don`t you ask to the TAP guys?

that was my plan b, if I couldn't get the 870uni file I was going to sell my ecu with the 630 file and go with someone else so that I can get my car running.
Quote, originally posted by SoloGLI »
I believe Unitronic is still testing this out with a couple cars. Give them a call tomorrow and I'm sure they will have a better answer for you than anyone on the boards can give you.

I was talking to Mike Z, but he disappeared on me, but got the info that the software should be good to go by the end of the month.

This will be cutting it short on my time frame, but workable.

· Registered
28,992 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (DonSupreme)

Quote, originally posted by 18T_BT »
Asking here isn't really going to help. Contact the company and representatives directly.

I was just asking here because I figured this forum might hold a few other customers with a 1.8t that might know something or heard from Uni. I was in contact with Uni, but for whatever reason I fell into the no response hole.
Quote, originally posted by DonSupreme »
People complained in the past that Unitronic released products before they were complete or fully tested.
Lets give them a chance to do it the right way from now on.

I totally agree, and that is why I needed to know if the software was going to be ready by the end of the month or if I needed to look elsewhere if I was going to make the deadline that was set on my project.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.